Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hello from Roland Silverheart

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2011
Hi! i just want to say, in pvp, my team always lose because we have
lots of weak (not so weak) people in our team while the other team is a level 60s. It's actually has been going on for a while. (it's not always level 60s but high level like 50s or 40s)
JUST TO SAY :?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
JUMPBUFF101 wrote:

vonawesome1 said...
Firstly, how was I supposed to know that? The test put me there, so I just kinda went with it- how was I to know, when I was new to the game, what it was about? If I had, I probably would have deleted this char right away, but I figured that there HAD to be more to it than shields and stuff, so I kept going...

Fact is, it was intended as a secondary class. In order to win fights, one needs spells just as much as shields/blades, etc. One without the other is NOT going to do anything- all we really have are judgment, power nova, and spectral, all of which cost major pips and, by the time we get enough to actually do any damage, the other person has already fully healed or bled you dry.

And here's a tip: Instead of saying, "you're wrong, blah blah blah" over and over, why not point out what's wrong and how to fix it? I'm sure it wouldn't kill anyone to help people, once in a while- isn't that the whole point?

L.S.

I can do much better at pvp with balance. Balance can be use to up the power on you secondary school. Just because it doesn`t focus on attack doesn`t mean that it is not good. So if a school is not the best at attacking you are going to whine about it.Well from what you said it sounds like you insulting not only balance but myth, ice, and life because they don`t focus on attack spells. Balance was not meant for having good attacks, that is storm. Each school has it`s own style of spells. Balance wizard in the player handbook are said to be meant for GROUP play and for a good player who likes challenges solo. Balance is not for every one so if you don`t like the way balance was made than go be storm if you want attacks that are good. Don`t try to change balance, to me I think it fits just right in the puzzle of magic.

" I call upon the sands to destroy my enemies...
A Sorcerer that will defend any school"
Sierra StrongThorn Lv 33 Balance

P.S Anyone else who had read this ,What do you think?

Hello,
As a newer balance wizard, I've played many pvp matches. I got judgment from our teacher an immediately went to pvp. I was either skilled enough (or lucky enough) to cast several feintish and balance-blade spells on me and my enemy to thwart a lvl.....57? life wizard. Was not that difficult, especially with life as my sub school. I learned lifes ins and outs before I tried any other school just to ensure I was ready to heal anyone who needed my help. This was soloing in pvp. Maybe I'm just the lucky one, but I know I love pvp with my balance mage and I will forevermore

Yours truely
A very lucky wizard :)

Survivor
Jan 22, 2011
Hi Ronland, my concern is in PvP... With the critical that you guys added, it makes the matches all about luck. i remember when everything was grandmasters it was fair and you would win by out smarting or out playing your opponet... and the dispels you guys have are rediculous, it was better when it was just the elemental dispels. I myself am a fire wiz rnk 1029 (warlord) and i hear people talk about how they are gonna quit because the game isnt as fun anymore with this..... but i have some ideas that me and a few of my friends were talking about. we were saying how spritely, amulets, dispels, critical, and mass attack boost should be taken out allong with 5% resist, or either make warlord gear with like 175 critical block lol.... but i was just wondering if there is anything you can do, to make 1v1 a little more fair so it can be as fun as old school pvp.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
SparkleMe252 wrote:
Hi! i just want to say, in pvp, my team always lose because we have
lots of weak (not so weak) people in our team while the other team is a level 60s. It's actually has been going on for a while. (it's not always level 60s but high level like 50s or 40s)
JUST TO SAY :?

I'm kinda strong xD

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
Hello roland, I was just wondering but what rank in numbers is a supreim warlord? I have heard of over lord ( rank 1100 or higher) and god which I think is like 1500 or 2000 or something. So how high is yer rank regaurding numbers. Also do you think you could sell other types of statues like the grand cyclosp statue like an ominious wraith with shadow and fog coming off of it and a lively unicorn statue covers in vines and leafs and stuff like that for other schools