Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No No! Not that one!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
First I would like to say I think the myth minions are SMART and I love them and their design. The hard work put into the computer of these minions and giving them their roles must not have been easy.

But I do have this small idea. How about we have a little control over who the minion targets?

When a minion attacks and you see one of the symbols next to their spell of who the minion is targeting, why not allow players the option of clicking on that icon to switch or change it with another? Just so that we can direct our minion so they do not waste an attack or do something so ineffective?

They are our minions and they do work for us. While I trust their cards and such, it sometimes is weird having to watch as your minion uses a fire card on a fire enemy when an ice enemy is right next to that fire enemy. You know what i mean?

How about we have that option? Click the symbol to change who your minion targets.

Defender
May 28, 2009
I totally agree! Also my minotaur minion is annoying because sometimes it uses spirit armor on itself when none of the enemies are attacking it! You should also control who it protects, heals, est.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Yeah.

If they are OUR minions, why cant we choose to control them instead of making dumb decisons and attacking like they are disoriented.

Like giving a toddler an AK47

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
LOVE THE IDEA!!

Sorry and all but i read this after JUST posting an idea about deleting your henchmen or changing their moves sometimes!!!!!

Check it out XD XD XD

PLEASE KI LOOK INTO THIS!!!

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
Good idea! But what about the rest of the minions? My fairy wouldn't heal me when I needed to. She kept healing herself, using imps, and healing people that don't need healing. Its super annoying when it happens..

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
I know we're never going to get total control of our minions. However, I'd like to be able to choose the target at the time I select the card. Once that target is dead, he is free to choose whomever he like and continue fighting.