Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just a thought...

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Does anybody think that Grizzleheim is a bit unfair? I mean, it's a great way to get some experience and item drops from bosses, but it's kind of like Wizard City in one way, but just as challenging as DragonSpyre in another.

In all of the other posts, i have seen word that it isn't more challenging that DragonSpyre, only i think different. The final bosses of Grizzleheim have at at least 4000 health, and even people at level 20 have a hard time defeating these bosses. Even while playing my level 47 death, i had a lot of trouble playing. I eventually got through it, but i was very displeased with my results. I got barley ANY experience! The experience granted for such difficult quests is highly unfair, and is pretty insulting.

However, i do know why they did this. If there are people in different ranges of levels playing, and the quests provide too much experience, they will level up way too quickly. But maybe that's a reason to increase the level to enter Grizzleheim? And i wonder if they're able to solo this world... i couldn't seem to.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Even though it may seem that way, it's helping you get used to higher level bosses for Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, etc. I agree that at first it seems as though it's as hard as Dragonspyre, but when you reach that, it will be a piece of cake. That's just my opinion, but please take it into consideration.
Alexis Frostcrafter,
Level 28 Thaumaturge