Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ice attacks My Myth!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Ok so, I logged on my newest, wizard, a myth wizard infact, I was starting cyclops lane to get it over with before Triton and Firecat Alley. When I went to dark cave it was just fine, after I finished this quest, I went back in, My computer froze when I walked what? 2 feet? It freezes on the loading screen ONLY for my myth wizard, I think its something he's wearing.
I think its the wand, I was using it to make battles easier. (Ascendant Staff) He's not wearing any robes/hats/boots yet, and I've had my troll since I first made the myth wizard, and I haven't gotten any bugs from it. I used to be able to PLAY the game for a minute before it froze, I don't know what happened!

Any help?

This also does the same thing on other computers I go on.

Reply Quick I wanna level him up!
By the way, I already tried re-installing.
(Also on w101central.)

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I have had the same thing happen in my friends house, but, quickly click the port to commons/home button, you my get a d/c but you won't d/c anymore, then you change your wand.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I started yet another character this weekend...and was in and out of the dark cave many times carrying the same staff...no problems for me beyond the normal problems many are having (slow loading, no character visible, no wings on other players, etc) but I can move.

For me, my guess is that it is my computer (KI's way of saying my computer is too out of date, buy a new one and spend less on us). Not sure, but yours is not a universal problem.