Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't switch realms????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
I noticed this after I won a pair of wings from a boss on Cyclops Blvd. I suddenly wasn't able to switch realms or areas. I tried taking off the wings and still have the same problem. It's very frustrating when I'm in a crowded realm and would like to switch over to a perfect one so it doesn't slow down my computer.

Can someone please advise as to what to do? Should I see if the problem resolves itself after the wings time out?

Thanks,
Fiona Moonshade

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
Sorry about the above message. I just turned off the game for a few minutes and restarted it. It then corrected itself.

If only I had the wisdom to ask one of my kiddos how to work this computer and game before I posted a message.....hmmm, I'll remember to ask them first next time!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
That's funny. I was in the Palace of Fire in Krokotopia and I couldn't switch realms either.

I also had a problem with my bat wings mount. I couldn't go thru the main door leading into the Palace of Fire if I had my bat wings on. I had to take the bat wings off, then I could walk thru the door leading into the Palace of Fire. :(

Hero
May 27, 2009
I had the locked realm bug also, the only solution I found was to quit for a minute and get back in. Sometimes you end up back where you last loaded, but at least you can switch realms again. It REALLY stinks when it happens after the Pet Derby and you are dumped in Ambrose in the Pet Pavilion -talk about crowded!