Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Connecting to server... unable to connect.."

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Is your internet working? If you aren't able to connect to the internet then Wizard 101 will not work either. If so, then I got nothing. Try rebooting your router. That seems to work for me.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
I tried rebooting my router but still no luck and my internet connection is perfect.... i'm paying for membership like every other month and if Kingsile doesn't fix this, then they're losing yet another paying customer

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
i keep getting this 123 solution error and i have tried 5 computers in my house! 5!!! and they all pop up with it. i just got my $10 game card 4 days ago and used it! and havnt been able to download the game! so now im down to 26 days i want a refund or somthing cause other people are having a good time but me..... i already sent an email and still waiting for a reply. i did everything it told me to do. and still dosnt work. i am with alot of people about the losing customers and members getting there own servers! :x :(

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
i was a free player, then i logged off to purchase a membership. now it wont let me log on, im on the second day now that iv payed for but havent been able to pley. this is rediculous. the support is taking forever to answer, which is understandable, i know im not the only one with issues, but still. nothing changed on the comuter, internets working, iv re-downloaded the game multiple times from multiple browsers, nothing works. and its not telling me what the error is, there is no "error 104", or "error 206" or anything.

anyone have any solutions?

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
I just became a member and paid for a bundle pack. I've rebooted multiple times as well as reset my router. I spent almost $50 about 45 minutes ago and I really want to play! I could have spent it on another online game but I love this game. I was planning on buying crowns except the server will not connect to the game now...

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Newberling wrote:
I just became a member and paid for a bundle pack. I've rebooted multiple times as well as reset my router. I spent almost $50 about 45 minutes ago and I really want to play! I could have spent it on another online game but I love this game. I was planning on buying crowns except the server will not connect to the game now...

Newberling, I do hope you are having better luck today 01/29/2012. I am guessing you posted this last night. The game was down for a few hours last night and that may explain why you were not able to get back in. There were a few issues come up that needed to be fixed as soon as possible so KI shut the game down.

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
i purchased crownslast night i logged off and got back on.. it was working pernfectly. now i just wokeup and it is not working any more. i just spent all my crowns last night on awesome stuff. i need to get back on.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
It's definitely your internet. That has happened to me as well and that was a time where my internet turned on and off constantly and there were times in which I couldn't log in due to this. So word of advice, make sure your internet is on before you log into Wizard101. Check the little internet icon at the bottom of your screen.(: Peace.

-Kayla- Legendary Diviner- Level 64
-Kiley Dreamer- Journeygirl Sorceress- Level 18

"You try you fail, you try you fail, but true failure only occurs when you stop trying."

Defender
Sep 29, 2010
This actually happened to my first account. It worked just fine then it said could not connect you to server. For over a week it said that till I finally accepted it and started a new account. Luckily I didn't purchase any crowns so I lost a total of nothing.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
I get this same message if I switch between Wizards. Not all the time, but the more I switch Wizards, the more likely I am to get the Error message.
It never connects, I have to close the program and start it again.
This has been happening on Windows XP and on Windows 7 64 bit.
I see the problem much more often on Windows 7 64 Bit.

Joe.

Survivor
Oct 09, 2011
I'm getting the "unable to connect to server message for several hours now but only on one of my computers. The other computer is connecting and running Wizard fine on several different accounts. I've reinstalled the game, etc. to see if it would fix it but no luck. From the sound of the other comments, this might last a while. Which means I'm paying for an account I'm unable to play. I've submitted a help ticket. Does anyone know if tech services actually have a solution to this problem that works?