Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

low levels starting to irritate me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2010
Plain and simple if you do not unlock an area by doing the story line quest you should NOT have access.

I bet in the last month I have seen 15 players under level 20 with the badge of Savior of the Spiral.

Seems to me that this is an exploit and should not be allowed.

Explorer
May 19, 2009
i agree there needs to be some kind of preloaded chat message that says i do not appreciate you jumping into my fight. of the cause most of the time im am close to death then i lose and lose all that i was aiming for others being able to jump into your fight without your permission is a total bummer,maybe you could put in the option for them to request to join that way they know if you want them in instead of them getting you killed.now mind you i do not mind help sometimes when i am trying to collect monsters or items for a certain mission but still i would love to be able to have the option of that.

Ruflle
Plain and simple if you do not unlock an area by doing the story line quest you should NOT have access.

I bet in the last month I have seen 15 players under level 20 with the badge of Savior of the Spiral.

Seems to me that this is an exploit and should not be allowed.

as far as this goes at least don't let them have the title.and of course i am pretty darn sure if they have this title at such a low level then they probably have a another grand master and know how to play the game.and know how to kick malistairs but.so this is not much of an issue or Exploit is it?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
There are several posts on this,and it is a HUGE problem,and only getting worse. I have seen several solutions presented by people,and KI needs to get going and choose one of them so this is no longer an issue.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Definetly a good and bad idea.

I was in the Labyrinth last week trying to get to a boss and farm him when a Lv. 3 ported to me and started getting Experience Points from all the quests in the dungeon in DS. He was Lv. 13 when we left! I fought Malistaire today and the same dude ported and got a badge for not even fighting. He said he was Lv. 17 and still on Triton Avenue in Wizard City.

My, My, My. *sigh*

Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
Man, I agree with you. So annoying. And I know I fell into this one, but here's the most hated conversation i've ever had.

"What are you doing?"
"Going through Malistaire's lair."
"You almost done?"
"Yeah."
He ported. I died. He got the badge, I didn't. I had to go through again.
He was level 12.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
I think there should be a setting where only friends can use traps that you put up. I have been farming the Gurtok demon for a pet, when all of a sudden a lvl 10 with menu chat shows up and wands ALL of my death traps off. I was set up to do at least 5000 damage on him but he does 300 damage, and says 'YES'. I wanted to scream. I asked him to please go away, and not to attack my target but he persisted on doing so. Not saysing that people who dont have access to a location should not be able to go there but this should be a strong thought