Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does anyone know how to get to the Sphinx?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
I can't get to the Krokosphinx! I've done all of the quests in the Pyramid of the sun,I have a subscription, and all the dumb mander tells is,"this boat goes to the Krokosphinx.You'll need permission from the Sergent."
So I go to him for permission he says," I'm worried about Prof. Winthrop in the Pyramid. I hope you can lend a hand."
So I go to Prof. Winthrop."You and my assistant, Malcom Danforth, need to find a way into the map room. I'll be here when you've manged it."
I go to Assist. Danforth. he has nothing for me to do. It's really annoying! I'm a level 22, and I haven't finished a level 7 world! :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
you have to finish the oasis first and the last place to finish on the oasis is place of fire

Abigail anvilbreaker necromancer lvl. 35

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
when you finish the throne room of fire you have to talk to winthrop and he tells yo that the order of the fang is at the area with the krokoshphinx. then you talk to sergaent major talbot and he gives you permission to go there.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Dorano208 wrote:
I can't get to the Krokosphinx! I've done all of the quests in the Pyramid of the sun,

Open your quest log and see what quests you still have to do.

Evidently you didn't finish all of them in the Pyramid of the Sun. You missed something...

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
Dorano208 wrote:
I can't get to the Krokosphinx! I've done all of the quests in the Pyramid of the sun,

Open your quest log and see what quests you still have to do.

Evidently you didn't finish all of them in the Pyramid of the Sun. You missed something...
Wait.... yeah, your right. I have to defeat the Nirini Family- I forgot about that!