Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What School is Mallistare

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
Administrator
Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
harrypotter3542 wrote:
I've always wondered what school Mallistare is.
DEATH (duh)LOL!!

Alex StarBreeze
lv 48
ice
on the quest to defeat Malistare

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
uh he's death you can tell by his clothes and plus i have beaten him.

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
First think evil, second think dark, third think holing grudges. The exact stuff that a son of Hades would have. He's totally in the death school! When Malistaire dissapeard the one night he took the death school with him by accident. How do you think the death school got to be how it is? Magic?(oh yeah, sry)

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
harrypotter3542 wrote:
I've always wondered what school Mallistare is.
you can tell both by his clothes and spells, yes, but another way to know is malistare used to be the death school teacher before he went psycho. you are informed of his used to being the death school teacher by looking around this website and you are informed sometime in the beginning of the game.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
zorro11 wrote:
First think evil, second think dark, third think holing grudges. The exact stuff that a son of Hades would have. He's totally in the death school! When Malistaire dissapeard the one night he took the death school with him by accident. How do you think the dath school got to be how it is? Magic?(oh yeah, sry)
Well I am only lvl 33 so I don't Know plus I thought he would be myth because of his brother

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
harrypotter3542 wrote:
zorro11 wrote:
First think evil, second think dark, third think holing grudges. The exact stuff that a son of Hades would have. He's totally in the death school! When Malistaire dissapeard the one night he took the death school with him by accident. How do you think the dath school got to be how it is? Magic?(oh yeah, sry)
Well I am only lvl 33 so I don't Know plus I thought he would be myth because of his brother

MYTH!!!!
do you read the diologe?
did you do the toterial?
OF COARSE HE IS DEATH!