Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard story

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
hi i made a story but i can't put it in fan fiction thingy be cause when i tried, it said "Cannot perform this operation because default mail clint is not properly installed" so here is my story

Chris And Scarlet

one night there is a party in marleybone's regent's square. two couples were dancing together. they were Chris mythspear and Scarlet thunderweaver. Chris were myth and scarlet were storm. twenty-five minutes later, scarlet's brother, Evan saw them dancing. he was mad. Myth and storm are enemies. he want to go and stop them. but his friends are keeping him(not on purpose). then a adept girl wizard came to scarlet and tell her"your father wanted to talk to you" then Scarlet left the regent's square. "so you know her?" Chris said. "yes,i help her level up since she is level 2." said the girl. That night, Chris climb on her house and knock on her window on triton ave. "what are you doing here?" said scarlet. "i love you but we CAN'T BE TOGHTHER." said Chris. "we must go to moo shu and hide there change our names and live toghther." Chris said. "but but we just met" said scarlet. meet me in olde town this monday. said chris."ok" said scarlet. next morning, scarlet was shocked when his father told her that he set up a wedding with general blaine. She came to her best friend, Sophea Deathheart for advice. then sophea give a weird looking potion "drink this and you will be dead for two days. said sophea. then you will be perfectly normal in two days" said sophea. "what about chris?" said scarlet. Dont worry, i'll send a letter explain everything to chris. said sophea. scarlet drink the potion before she goes to sleep and she die that minute.the adept wizard girl scream when she found put that scarlet was dead. then sophea send a banshee to deliver the message because the flu she got this morning. when the banshe send the message to chris on Cyclops lane, she tell chris about scarlet's death. he couldn't even bear eat,sleep, and reading the explaination letter. that night he went to scarlet's coffin. he bring a bottle of poison. he go in the coffin and drink the poison. he died in scarlet's coffin. then ten seconds later, scarlet wake up. she saw chris's dead body and scream. she said"oh chris you should wait a little longer." the she saw an athame in his bag. then shhe stab herself with the athame. when the family saw her die with their enemy,the news spread throughout the spiral. Chris and scarlet's death fadeAway wrath of myth and storm. they were buried toghther in sunken city. and their soul live hapilly together forever

the end