Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What To Do After Level. 50?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 05, 2010
I'm a Level. 43 Pyromancer, and I'm wondering what to do after level. 50, Would it be boring? What would I do? Please give me some Ideas, I don't want to leave Wizard 101.But If I Don't get any more Ideas, I'll Get Bored... Please Help :(

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
KI is currently working on Celestia which will be released late this summer. It will increace the lvl cap from 50 to 60 so you won't be bored.

Explorer
May 28, 2009
right now i a grand and i working on the advanced pets :D! my pet has MAXIMUM speed!

mood: hoping

Hero
May 02, 2009
so until then, you could do some role-playing, farm for pets, or race/train in the pet pavillion.

Survivor
May 05, 2010
taxon101 wrote:
KI is currently working on Celestia which will be released late this summer. It will increace the lvl cap from 50 to 60 so you won't be bored.
Wow, I'm Looking forward to celestia then thanx!

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Until Celestia comes out this summer, you could complete quests you might not have finished, or just hang out with friends or lvl up your pet. Not to mention possibly buying a house or decorating a house you have.
Talon Nightwalker
Lvl 50 Grandmaster Necromaster

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
Well I'm only lvl 33 and i know someone who is lvl 50. What he did was help all his friends with quests, lvl up pets and do pvp while waiting for Celestia to come out.

Mason FireBlade, lvl 33, adept pyromancer, Sword Saint

Defender
May 09, 2009
well if you reach lvl 50 before celestia comes out then simplie start a new wizard until the update comes out.

i reached lvl 50 on my balance guy (this was my first wizard) and i really didnt feel like creating another wizard after all the hard work i put into this one. but the game got so boring because quests wouldnt give me xp so i unsubscribed and kinda left the game for a while. later i came back and i thought what the heck and i started a death guy. as soon as i did that i got back into the game and now he is lvl 48 and is done with the main quest. so i felt like i didnt want to do quests cause i was already finished so i started my storm guy (which is currently the one wizard i'm working on) and right now he is lvl 29 and in marlybone.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I have found that helping other people is a good way to spend time.

Also, I have been getting into crafting rather heavy. I have found it can be a load of fun. Most recipe dealers also have recipes for making the reagents also, that is the main recipe dealers in each world.

You might want to give that a try.

David Bear

Grand Ice Wizard

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
yea there are a lot of things to do help friends, complete quests you didnt finish (i still have to do gh cause i want to get exp when i need it so i is waiting for celestia to come out first), farm, make a new character, get a team to fight malistare, get/decorate a house, buy a mount, arena, pets pavillion, theres that grandmaster tower in colosus blvd, crafting which does get annoying but is fun most of the time, spend hours hunting for reagents, party at your house, talk to friends, spend all your gold on new clothes, sell all the unneccesary items you get from battles, buy treasure cards, use a treasure card like strength or snipe on a high lvl spell and give it to a friend, do bosses and other dungeons again, do quests you didnt even know about, fight monsters for fun, go back to wc for old times sake and do kraken, save up gold, improve your stats, pick which pet you want to use, ride all the things that you can, look for those free housing items in some of the worlds, play around with your clothing, learn new spells, do those annoying bosses that you just hate, defeat the one boss with the protection pox things in ds, trap some people using objects in your house, and last but not least HAVE FUN, LAUGH A LOT, AND JOKE AROUND.
so yea theres a lot to do even for grandmasters
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster pyromancer
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 life

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
make grands in 5 other schools, each one has it's own challenges.
collect all the statues, pets and houses.
That will certainly keep you going for a while until long after Celestia
you can get pets to ancient nice and quick but after that it's a rip off money spin for KI and takes ridiculous amounts of time to do.