Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

picture this......

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
picture this... its your first time in the pet park, and some things are still loading..... when i did this EVERYTHING was red, has anyone else had this problem? I mean even ten days after everything has loaded, it's still red. Please help!!!!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
alex11098 wrote:
picture this... its your first time in the pet park, and some things are still loading..... when i did this EVERYTHING was red, has anyone else had this problem? I mean even ten days after everything has loaded, it's still red. Please help!!!!

you should see Mr. Lincoln. I am red at first, also w/o body and wings. etc. for a few seconds when I go in, by my guess is it is my computer.

Hero
May 19, 2009
This seems to happen every time i port to a new area. When i first get there, there are a few red clone players which just means there player data is loading i guess.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
whenever i port or something, about 5 people are red, but in a second there normal and my character has turned red a couple of times