Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How long has he/she been offline?

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 19, 2009
I know that this topic has been discussed before but i couldnt find it. KI should ad an option to see how long people on your friends list have been offline. If a person hasnt been on for a few months they might never get back on but you would never be able to tell. With this feature it would make managing your friends alot easier, you would know who to keep and who to delete.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
ya there should be a button that say that person's last online

Because i deleted my char that have a really good friend name haley she is fire
i delete that char because he's myth and i'm not good with myth wizards but i have her on my other char's friend list so i deleted that char and hope to tell her to meet my new char but she is never online :( i wanted to find her badly i miss her so much :(

Explorer
Feb 22, 2009
DarthNexus wrote:
I know that this topic has been discussed before but i couldnt find it. KI should ad an option to see how long people on your friends list have been offline. If a person hasnt been on for a few months they might never get back on but you would never be able to tell. With this feature it would make managing your friends alot easier, you would know who to keep and who to delete.

Yes I had a best friend named blaze and I never see him anymore and i saw him a few months ago, but i'd really love it if we could see when people were last on

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
I have lost a lot of friends because my computer broke and my dad's did not get a conexion and I WAS offline for at least two months but now I can play on my dad's compter