Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wont let me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
My friend invited me a long time ago, i have subscribe and whenever i click on invite a friend, it says enter a code at this website:wizard101.com/friend. It doesn't come up with any other website accept this same one, or shopping websites. Do i have to enter it in the real game or something?

Administrator
You can only use the Invite a Friend code when you register for the first time. You already made an account and you are already subscribed, therefore you're already playing.
You needed to have used that code when your friend invited you, to create a new Wizard101 account.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
ok, so whats the difference between a true friend code used on your wizard101 account, and the code on here?

Administrator
Invite a Friend codes allow you to Earn Crowns by inviting people to play Wizard101. Each account has its own code and can be used over and over

True Friend codes are ONLY to be given to people you already know outside of Wizard101 (like family and classmates) and it automatically puts you on each others friends lists, without having to find each other in the game. Each code is unique and can only be used once.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
ok i see now! Thanks.

(P.s does it get boring being the administrator, because don't you have to be constantly playing all day?) :)