Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Door with 2 obelisks? Bigfoot? Do they exist?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2008
Just a quick question for all you wizards who have passed krokotopia this time around.

I have a quest which says "locate the door with two obelisks in the chamber of fire". I am convinced this door does not exist! I have checked every bit of "wall space", checked in every boss room and nothing. I have even checked the other chambers/halls!

I know I am not the only one having this problem. All 4 of my real life friends as well as a few on my friends list (and everyone I talked to in passing) can not find it. The wizarding world is stuck.

I am not saying it is not there, just asking for help on where to find it. I have found directions which say it is in the Royal Hall, and others which say it is in the Chamber at a dead end. I tried both and nothing.

Please help a girl (and all her friends) out and point us in the right direction?

Thanks a bunch!

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
It does exist, trust me. I've already done that quest. It is a dead-end and it is in chamber of fire right near the entrance to excavation site right near where all the charmed slaves patrol out in the actual hall (not the floor of excavation). Has short obelisks with Snake drawing on them to either side of the door.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2008
When you enter the Chamber (Chamber, not Throne Room) of Fire from the pyramid entrance, turn left, follow the corridor into a right turn and when the passage with the excavation site appears to your left head straight on towards a door you can see at the end of the hallway. That's the door in question. Alternatively, exiting the Chamber of Fire excavation site through the door with the Mander (forgot his name) next to it, simply keep left until you get to a door.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2008
How on earth did I miss that? Ive been by it a million times, but had been given such bad directions from others that it sent me in all directions.

I feel dumb now.

Ill just play smart with my friends. Maybe they dont read the forum? ;)

Thanks!

Survivor
May 29, 2008
For future reference, look for the blue windows. In this particular quest, you can see the blue window before the obelisk. That blue window lured me to its location, and before I knew it, I needed to be there!

Survivor
May 28, 2008
This door is hard to find only because the obelisks don't become visible until you are very close to the door.

At least it's not hidden in an unexpected place, like the Ironworks Cat. :-)