Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistaire's Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I was wondering why Malistaire DOESN'T DROP A BALANCE ROBE!? I've gotten both Fire + Death robes. I DISLIKE how there's no Balance robe with the Hydra card! (I know this has nothing to do with the subject, but whenever me and my friends go to fight Malistaire, we get caught by the Ice Demon elephant thingies and he gets the Boots of the Titan; I THINK you should increase the chances on getting those chances, plus the chances for getting the Jade Oni blades...)

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
the balance robe you get from malistare doesnt give a hydra card it gives a judgment card

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Um, he does. I have one. Actually, I've gotten several, but I sold the others (since I only need one). Gives a great Judgement card, 125 per pip.

To the best of my knowledge, Malistaire drops a robe for each school. You just need to keep farming.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
he drops something a robe for all the schools, and i still farming him for the storm one. hope this helps! :-)

P.S: STORM ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

lvl 50 storm
Stephen Gold

Explorer
Oct 08, 2009
leponyx wrote:
he drops something a robe for all the schools, and i still farming him for the storm one. hope this helps! :-)

P.S: STORM ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

lvl 50 storm
Stephen Gold

do you want help farming him because i doing same

Alex Starbreeze
Level 49
Ice

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Youtube910 wrote:
I was wondering why Malistaire DOESN'T DROP A BALANCE ROBE!? I've gotten both Fire + Death robes. I DISLIKE how there's no Balance robe with the Hydra card! (I know this has nothing to do with the subject, but whenever me and my friends go to fight Malistaire, we get caught by the Ice Demon elephant thingies and he gets the Boots of the Titan; I THINK you should increase the chances on getting those chances, plus the chances for getting the Jade Oni blades...)

All's I can say is: "Stick that straw hat on a farm away." The drops will never be decreased, Why? Well because Malistaire has a Crown chest in his lair. Of course KI is gonna want you to spend cash on Crowns, Thats the whole purpose of those chests, to suck more money out of you.

Where I am going with this is. If you want your robe faster, you have to ante the cash for crowns to drop in the Malistaire chest. I farmed Malistaire for my robe many, many times, and every time I'd gotten the Ice robe. Now only if I was a Ice Wizard I'd be golden. None the less if I was an Ice Wizard I get a different school Robe. Thats virtual Life for you.

I will keep farming Malistaire until I get my robe drop, I refuse to blow Crowns on a chest, and Pay a sub at the same time. So my straw hat is on a ready to go.

Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
I've only been fighting Malistaire twice but I heard that you can get the storm hound pet when you fight him. Is that true? Cause if it is then Let me know! This is getting annoying!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Youtube910 wrote:
Um, there actually is a robe for every school. How do I know this? I have them all! If you just keep trying eventually will get the one for your school. And just so you know, balance robe gives judgement, not hydra.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
proskate11 wrote:
I've only been fighting Malistaire twice but I heard that you can get the storm hound pet when you fight him. Is that true? Cause if it is then Let me know! This is getting annoying!

well im a "farmer" to and im trying to get the ice robe just keep trying dude you will eventually get the storm hound (he drops it)

Jack Nighthunter level 50 ice Grandmaster Thaumarage(forgot how to spell it sorry)

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
yes he does! it just seems so hard to get the robe for your school! i have the ice and balance. i cant get fire which i want, (but my bro is actually fighting malistaire right now XD)

Malistaires Robes:
Fire: Gives Helephant
Balance: Gives Judgement
Ice: Gives Collosus
Storm: Gives Triton
Death: Gives Wraith
Life: Gives Centaur (I think?!?!)
Myth: Gives Earthquake

Hope this helped! :D
-Nicholas RubyShard, Level 56 Pyromancer at the moment

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
[ Uknown Guy ] I tried to get Death robes which didn't happen, but I open malistares ( forgot how to spell ^_^ ) chest, and I got the Death robe, but it said I had too much stuff in the inventorry and yet I sold alot of stuff before I got it... and it ended NOT giving me the robe! Somebody hhheeelllppp!!!

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
Youtube910 wrote:

I've gotten 2 balance robes and 1 death robe before, but 0 life robes. :|

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:
yes he does! it just seems so hard to get the robe for your school! i have the ice and balance. i cant get fire which i want, (but my bro is actually fighting malistaire right now XD)

Malistaires Robes:

dude, if the robes are a "school only" type, what good are the cards? you already have the card!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
This is off topic (sort of) The heckhound spell is better then that judgement spell, it does 130 per pip!!!!

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
I'm annoyed with the ice robe because I have tried like 14 times with malistaires chest and with his drops I haven't got a ice robe.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
BlueJay1020 wrote:
Ronster55 wrote:

Malistaires Robes:

dude, if the robes are a "school only" type, what good are the cards? you already have the card!

the card it gives is actually stronger than the normal card and it's overall good gear.
~Blaze StormRider, legendary diviner
~Kane DeathSword, master necromancer

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Happyyoshi wrote:
I'm annoyed with the ice robe because I have tried like 14 times with malistaires chest and with his drops I haven't got a ice robe.

UPDATE: I finally got it.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2010
Ronster55 wrote:

Malistaires Robes:

Yes, this does help. It actually proves to me there IS a myth robe. Every time I help a friend to defeat Malistaire I get a Life Robe, whoch does in fact give centaur. Thanks for the information