Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ideas for traps spells etc.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009

Ok so i know that wizard101 is awesome and most of you or all of you agree and that the people down at kingsisle are always adding new things to the game and improving it as well as spells but it would be nice if they made the spells more awesome not that they aren't what i mean is that they could still make improvements so that as you progress your spells take up more room in the swirly circle that spells come up in.

here are some ideas to see what i mean

well you know the bubble thing that goes around the battle space that increases your damage for your school or gives a pip boost it be more awesome if it was more like this:

What if for life the bubble would also include a forest and you would occasionally see life creatures hiding behind the trees or looking at the battle with leaf and flower petals falling from above
For myth what if it was inside of stonehedge like where the minotaur comes out at and behind the rocks you could see some myth creatures shadows lurking around all mysterious but should keep the myth eyes falling from above
For the death school it should be more clear to see through the bubble with headstones and skulls everywhere and ghost lurking around and other death monsters and occasionally a shadow of a former teacher passing by watching you
As for the fire school bubble i like the flames that go around it and the ashes that fall but what if it had some burned plants and trees and rocks with smoke and volcanoes to what would seem as if though they where very far away behind the smoke and you would see dragons flying around them as they would explode and other fire creatures as well creating more fire
Ice could stand to have more snow in there bubbles almost like a blizzard but see through with mountains that would be al around you and a snow man here and there moving whenever it thought you weren't watching and a frost giant behind the mountains
And last but not least storm, i like how they made it rain but what if it would make it seem as if though you were on top a small circle plain with sharp rocks al around you with waves crashing at them sending water towards you and your friends or what if your bubble was filled with water and bubbles all around you surrounded by kelp and seaweed through which storm creatures would poke their heads out of and fish would swim by you

well those are my ideas which can always use improvements so post your own or start something new
:Tyler ThunderStrider