Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing Boost Bug - (after the update)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
With this new update, the healing boost isn't working properly. Let me elaborate, before the update, you could wear the ring and athame giving 14% incoming and 15% outgoing respectively, and your healing boost would be considerably greater. But now, it seems that it's healing you for much less than it used to.

My helping hands pre-update used to do 299, and now only 230...

Is this going to be fixed, or not?

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
madv2c3 wrote:
With this new update, the healing boost isn't working properly. Let me elaborate, before the update, you could wear the ring and athame giving 14% incoming and 15% outgoing respectively, and your healing boost would be considerably greater. But now, it seems that it's healing you for much less than it used to.

14% incoming and 15% outgoing, this means the 299 that you were healing yourself and the 230 you were healing other people. I am just estimating the extra health that happens.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
madv2c3 wrote:

This is actually a bug that has now been fixed. In the past over time heals were given a double boost from incoming healing.

This also fixes the double resist to DOT (Damage over time) spells. Now wizards with full arena gear will only get the 35% resist they should and not double (or about 58%) resist to damage over time spells.

This should make fire wizards very happy. Posion and Frostbite were also effected by this bug.

Thanks KI for fixing a really bad bug.