Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Tale of Lilly Mythgem 3

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
Lilly knocked on Ambrose's castle door. She looked at the large castle, wow this doesn't look like any school castle. It almost looked like every room was a different world. Her grandfather quickly opened the door and said "what is it Lilly?" She told him all about the strange death spells going around. He nodded his head for a bit, "I'm not supposed to do this but I'm going to let you go to Unicorn Way to figure it out." She quickly gave the note to the guard and was let in. She looked around. She saw the place had death enemies everywhere! She then saw a dark figure with a hood. "Hey you!" She yelled hoping he would know something about. He was running away. She mumbled "these death problems are no accident." She decided to keep exploring tomorrow. Meanwhile in Malistaire's lab-
"You have served me well" Malistaired told the dark figure. "Soon we can destroy that Lilly and destroy Ambrose and the spiral! Nothing can stop us now!" Back in Ravenwood
Lilly wondered if Mark would know anything. Now that she thought about she never learned his school. She soon got a text. Her new life friend Autumn ran over and said, "what does it say!" Lilly looked down at the text reading outloud, "meet me at lunch, Mark." Lilly heard the bell ring again. "Tell me how it goes later!" said Autumn. She ran to lunch. She saw Mark sitting under a tree waving. "Hi I wanted to" Lilly was quickly cut off. Mark looked around and whispered. "I need to talk to you in private, it's not safe here." He led her to Unicorn Lane. "Can we talk now?" Whispered Lilly. "I have a twin brother!" Lilly looked at him confused. "How is that bad?" Mark sighed then said well it all started...
To be Continued