Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Traveling

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 17, 2010
I am very tired of having to walk everywhere I need to go. Because of this, I was wondering if you guys would be willing to enable transportation buttons (like the ones for your Home and the Commons) to each street in a world. For example: There would be the usual Commons transportation button on your screen but then surrounding the compass would be other transportation buttons for Unicorn Way, Golem Court, Shopping District, Ravenwood and so on. I am sure that if you did decide to do this every wizard would be very grateful.

Historian
May 15, 2009
yelyah98 wrote:
I am very tired of having to walk everywhere I need to go. Because of this, I was wondering if you guys would be willing to enable transportation buttons (like the ones for your Home and the Commons) to each street in a world. For example: There would be the usual Commons transportation button on your screen but then surrounding the compass would be other transportation buttons for Unicorn Way, Golem Court, Shopping District, Ravenwood and so on. I am sure that if you did decide to do this every wizard would be very grateful.

thats why the added mounts to speed you up and lessen the time it takes get where u need to go

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Defender
Dec 14, 2009

I would like this ability too. At least to be able to port to somewhere you have been before. Some ideas on how this could be implemented:

1. Map Based Porting: Open your map and click on a spot to port to.

2. Compass Based Porting: Click on one of the yellow balloons on the screen edge, and port to that next area without having to travel all the way to the opening.

3. Favorite Marker Porting: Being able to define several (perhaps 5) favorite spots where you port to most often (i.e. bazaar, arena, paint shop), and having them pop up as additional options when porting to your last marker spot.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 33 (Magus Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 25 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 15 (Initiate Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 13 (Initiate Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 13 (Initiate Pyromancer)

Historian
May 15, 2009
oh yea i forgot there is also the mark teleport option
i hate saying this but i doubt KI will do something like this it would make the gamer too simple

Defender
May 29, 2009
Good idea! Of course, it needs certain keys.
WC:
Golem Court: Q
Unicorn Way: W
Shopping District: E
Colossus Boulevard: R
Olde Town: T
Cyclops Lane: Y
Triton Avenue: U
Firecat Alley: I
Ravenwood: O

KT:
Altar of the Kings: Q