Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The tale of Lilly Mythgem

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 28, 2009
I saw somebody write some stories about wizards, i read one in the message board and I thought it was really good, so I am gonna make my own. I hope you guys like it!

Lilly looked in the large mirror in her room. She believed she was absolutely perfect. Her blue and yellow dress seemed to sparkle. She looked down at her necklace. The necklace was in the shape of a triangle with a eye inside. Lilly remembered sadly how her real family had died a long time ago. She was put in a very rich family. All she had to remember of her old life was her necklace. She looked at the clock and raced to her private school. She soon realized that nothing looked right. Around her were students with toy looking wands. In front of her were six schools. She heard a strange but familiar voice say "Welcome to Ravenwood Granddaughter." She slowly turned around to see a very old man with an owl on his shoulder. Lilly couldn't grasp what was happening. "Grand daughter?" Lilly said.
"Yes, Malistaire had killed your parents long ago. You are now of the right age to become a wizard" Ambrose said smiling. "I'm not a wizard! Your crazy, your all crazy! I must be dreaming, wizards don't exist!" Lilly was yelling, trying to convince herself she was right. Ambrose said a spell and all of a sudden Lilly's true life was flashing through her life. She saw her parents, Malistaire, even her old pet unicorn Cleo. All of a sudden a small unicorn ran to her, "I believe this is your unicorn." Lilly looked down almost smiling. Ambrose handed her a white sheet. "You are the class of myth, your class is back there." She walked to the school that matched her necklace. A large shadow appeared behind her.
To be continued...