Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre disappearing act

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
Anyone else having a problem with cards, chat, buttons etc... going away? I can still guess where stuff is & fight blind. If I still manage to win, I can not move or see anything. I can hit the end key on my keyboard to go back to bascillia where everything pretty much comes back. (usually) I don't want to report it as a bug if it is a problem on my end, but I am pretty sure it is not.

Survivor
Nov 01, 2008
that happens to everyone. it happened to me and you can just do esc on keybord and so then go to play is you can find, then it comes back by the way, in W101My name is Ethan Firebringer, see ya on!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mapleleaf29 wrote:
Anyone else having a problem with cards, chat, buttons etc... going away? I can still guess where stuff is & fight blind. If I still manage to win, I can not move or see anything. I can hit the end key on my keyboard to go back to bascillia where everything pretty much comes back. (usually) I don't want to report it as a bug if it is a problem on my end, but I am pretty sure it is not.

Why don't you report it as a bug, and attach a DiagDX report to your e-mail. That way they can check at the same time and see if it is a problem on your end, or if it is truly a bug.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
mapleleaf29 wrote:

I goofed!!!

It's called a DxDiag report.

"From Prof. Greyrose:

A DxDiag is a utility designed to display the specifications of the user's hardware, as well as to test DirectX software, including sound and video. If you are asked for this information in an email, it helps the support group relate your gaming issue to your personal computer.

To create a dxdiag.txt just go to Start -> Run (or Search in Vista) and enter dxdiag and click OK. Once the program has run it's course, click "Save all Information" and it will output a txt file that you can attach to your email.

Send that email to community@wizard101.com"