Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not fair...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
i notice that a lot of players are spending their training points, or buying/trading treasure cards... life(healing),balance(weakness,reshuffle),death (feint, infection), ice (tower shield)...but you cant get something useful from myth,storm, and fire...

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
illyrus wrote:
i notice that a lot of players are spending their training points, or buying/trading treasure cards... life(healing),balance(weakness,reshuffle),death (feint, infection), ice (tower shield)...but you cant get something useful from myth,storm, and fire...

Since I am to lazy to check this out, I'll say that it means myth, storm, and fire get more attack cards.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
illyrus wrote:

What?! Storm gets you the highest attack cards, Fire gets second highest and damage over time, and Myth gets Earthquake!