Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new world olympus!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
the story begins with ambrose unlocking a safe and giving you a golden key he says to go to bartlbey and unlock the world. when you do you hit hot soil instanly. a guard comes and yells: HALT WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE! you reply that you are from wizard city sent by merle ambrose. he thinks you are lying and sends you to the king. when you arrive the guard, more guards and he king is sitting on his throne. the guard explains what happened and the king says yes the first king of this world gave a key to a man named merle ambrose. the guard grunts and the king says wait this could be the one who saves our world from evil wizard just to make sure go defeat 8 evil satyrs horns and this will prove to me you are the one. when you do that you return and the king says that he has a key to olympus and to go use it wisley. when you arrive at the doors of olympus two guards laugh and say this is our hero pffft i have seen goblins that can fight better come wizard let us see if you can fight! when you defeat them they are knocked out so you enter the doors. you see the olympians on their thrones but the only 2 missing are hades and poseidon. zeus explains that his father was released and you must get hades and poseidon's help. he says i promise hades will be harder to get. he opens a portal to the underworld. when you enter you have to find his palace and convince him for help. he laughs at you and says that he will only do this if you clear out the the cave beside his palce ( this is a dungeon ) when it is cleared out you return to him saying that it is cleared out. he laughs again and calls his guards you must fight them and hades is amazed how fast you destroyed them. he says that he will help you and he opens a portal to poseidon's sea. when you enter you must swim to his castle. when you ask him for help he asks for 2 objects a giant pearl and a hydra scale ( they are both in a dungeon) you the pearl but the hydra is in a cave. when you defeat the hydra you return to poseidon. he says that he will now help you. you return to zeus and he says now we must battle my father wizard the plan is we will split up you bust them up and we will take down my father. he opens up a portal to his father's lair. he says no the gate is locked now we must get the key from a troll guard. you get the key and unlock the door. when you complete all quests the plan is to regroup. when you regroup out his lair you see the olympians stained and damaged they gasp for air constanly. zeus says wizard only you can defeat my father take all of our wepons and defeat him please before it's to late. you enter to his father nmed: Kronos and he has giant dark centaurs with him. you must defeat him and his guards then you go return to olympus zeus says you are more then welcome to return and the king of the town is there saying the same thing. when you return to ambrose he says good good and you receive 20,000 exp. william battlecaller lvl34 fire school and elizabeth goldenblossom lvl.30 ice school