Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School of Music!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
I think the school of music would be gr8!

Lvl:1=violin (1 pip) hit 75-115 80%:a violin smack the enemy

Lvl:5=drum (2 pip) hit 180-215 80%:a drum fall on the enemy

Lvl:7=music blade (0 pip) 100%:hit 30% more

Lvl:10=organ (3 pip) hit 255-305 80%:An organ fall from the sky and crush the enemy

Lvl:16=Every shield (0 pip) 100%:block 50% life,myth,death,fire,ice,storm

Lvl:22=Bagpipe (4 pips) 80% hit 360-420 to all enemies: a bagpipe appear and blow wind at all enemies

Lvl:26=trap of wonder: (1 pip) 100%: +25% hit to all enemies

Lvl:33=Flute swarm:(5 pip) 80% 555-615 hit:lots of flutes swarm enemies

Lvl:42=Grand Piano: (6 pip) 80% 660-710 hits : a piano appear out of nowhere and fall on the enemy

Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
The school of music is a very weird but cool idea. I think Time and Air are good ideas too. And you would probably know my opinion of the water school. OK. TITMI. Anyway music is kind'a a good and a bad idea but I don't know about it.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
windy91316 wrote:
I think the school of music would be gr8!

Lvl:1=violin (1 pip) hit 75-115 80%:a violin smack the enemy

Lvl:5=drum (2 pip) hit 180-215 80%:a drum fall on the enemy

Lvl:7=music blade (0 pip) 100%:hit 30% more

Lvl:10=organ (3 pip) hit 255-305 80%:An organ fall from the sky and crush the enemy

Lvl:16=Every shield (0 pip) 100%:block 50% life,myth,death,fire,ice,storm

Lvl:22=Bagpipe (4 pips) 80% hit 360-420 to all enemies: a bagpipe appear and blow wind at all enemies

Lvl:26=trap of wonder: (1 pip) 100%: +25% hit to all enemies

Lvl:33=Flute swarm:(5 pip) 80% 555-615 hit:lots of flutes swarm enemies

Lvl:42=Grand Piano: (6 pip) 80% 660-710 hits : a piano appear out of nowhere and fall on the enemy

When I saw it I thought it was really unique and a great idea. However, I think that the spells themselves don't make much sense. Just having musical instruments hit the opponent doesn't really have to do with music, its just chucking stuff at the enemies. But if you have the instruments appear and fight with music, that would be great. For example:

Violin: Magic violin appears and blasts opponent with a stream of music notes (???) just an example.

The bagpipe was genius except instead of it blowing wind, it could blow really annoying noise at the opponent (not that i'm dissing Scotland ^^). It could also be a paralysis spell that like stuns the enemy cause they can't hear anything.

And also, not really fair that it gets all shields, even if they are only 50% off.

And just one more comment; the Grand piano is probably the best idea for attack spell, that should be left as is, because the piano dropping on a person is a classic xD

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
I agree with Elizina. It would more be like "the school of chucking instruments" or "the school of crush". Maybe the violin could play like super high B and it hurts your ears? Just an example. And you forgot a seven pip spell! Here, I make one:
Conductor
470-550 hit points, 80% accuracy, all enemies
Also takes all of their pips and spreads pips evenly to teammates and if any extra those pips disappear into nothing

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Life is music already, if you payed attention when you get the lvl 10 quest from the library it even says that. besides others of posted this before

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
juliaruskin wrote:
I agree with Elizina. It would more be like "the school of chucking instruments" or "the school of crush". Maybe the violin could play like super high B and it hurts your ears? Just an example. And you forgot a seven pip spell! Here, I make one:
Conductor
Also takes all of their pips and spreads pips evenly to teammates and if any extra those pips disappear into nothing

Love the conductor idea. Its awesome and makes perfect sense. And btw, to that person who said Life is music, thats kinda indirect. I never got that. But it may be the fact that I am not a life wizard. Eh well, i think School of Music is an awesome idea.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Elizina wrote:
juliaruskin wrote:
Conductor

Love the conductor idea. Its awesome and makes perfect sense. And btw, to that person who said Life is music, thats kinda indirect. I never got that. But it may be the fact that I am not a life wizard. Eh well, i think School of Music is an awesome idea.
WHEN YOU TAKE the lvl 10 quest from inside the library to help with the storm guys newspaper article, he will send you to all of the teachers, trees, ambrose and gamma. If you listen to the life teacher, life tree, and read the life book inside the life school it says music. Imp plays a song, satyr plays a song, seraph sings when attacks

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
AlecVolterra wrote:
Elizina wrote:
juliaruskin wrote:
Conductor

WHEN YOU TAKE the lvl 10 quest from inside the library to help with the storm guys newspaper article, he will send you to all of the teachers, trees, ambrose and gamma. If you listen to the life teacher, life tree, and read the life book inside the life school it says music. Imp plays a song, satyr plays a song, seraph sings when
attacks

Ok ok I don't read every single quest text and book. Music though life may be, it is still kind of indirectly stated and a seperate school of music would be cool. Thats all i'm saying.