Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Stories

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 01, 2010
My idea can be used on the game, and on Message Boards. How about writing stories about Wizard101. On message boards you can just reply with a story.
On the game you can go to the library and go to Boris Tallstaff and there will be lined paper. write your story and then look at the shelf next to the book pedestal to see if your story made it. then just like in a normal library you can check it out or check other stories out. I got a storie of my own.

The Revenge of the Prisoner Cat

One night in Marleybone 6 students were at a reatraunt. They were all level 28. There were 3 girls and 3 boys. They were every single school except for myth. The Life girl found a secret passage way that lead all the way to the Scotland Yard. Following the rest of the group, the Death boy spotted a student that grew and grew into Mallistare. Stepping into the battle circle, four of the students took out their wands. The Storm girl and the Fire boy took there own way out. The Fire boy walked into a burning teleporter stone that lead to Hyde Park. The storm girl hit herself with lightning that got her to Hyde Park also. There stood a beautiful Myth Girl. The Fire boy ran to her and said,"I need the key too the prison to defeat Julie Mogretto the prisoner cat." On the verge of giving the Fire boy the key, the myth girl transformed into an ugly cat. She was the prisoner that cursed the poor myth boy five years ago. A big shock defeated the myth girl. It was the storm girl who had trouble with her spells lately. The Fire boy found power lines and connected them with a spell and swung his way into a car. then he found a broomstick and hopped on. He found mallistare and used sunbird on him. before he hit mallistare fled.
That was the last time they saw eachother.

Defender
May 29, 2009
On the game you can go to the library and go to Boris Tallstaff and there will be lined paper. write your story and then look at the shelf next to the book pedestal to see if your story made it. then just like in a normal library you can check it out or check other stories out. I got a storie of my own.

really? Prove it.

Explorer
Jan 03, 2010
Explorer
Mar 01, 2010