Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fighting blind!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Earlier today when I was playing my ice wizard (Laura Iceheart Level 19), the camera stopped and got still for a while. Then I could not see my cards, health, mana, shields, blades, what move I do when I cast spells, symbols. All I did was standing there and I did not know what I was casting!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
it's rare, but it does happen sometimes. The only thing you can do is to quit back to the wizard selection screen and reload your wizard.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Sounds like a huge amount of lag. Well, if that happens

restart game

restart computer

turn your internet off and on

report it

IN THAT ORDER! IF IT WORKS DO NOT TRY THE NEXT STEP!

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I couldn't see my spellbook when I tried to open it up when the battle ended so I couldn't get out unless I restarted. But I restarted. At least I finished my quest :-).

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Hehe,
I must be this HUGE wizard101 geek.

This happened to me.
It was when I was battling that ice collosus somewhere in the krokosphinx for my ice quest.
I was really confused
I noticed that i could press ESC and open my book up, but not see it.
I KNEW where the exit button was and everything else was, even my cards!
The pass button, everything, I logged off and went to the character selection screen, I could see everything now, EXCEPT the start, exit, etc. I clicked start Voila! Fixed!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
z189ack wrote:
Hehe,
I must be this HUGE wizard101 geek.

This happened to me.
It was when I was battling that ice collosus somewhere in the krokosphinx for my ice quest.
I was really confused
I noticed that i could press ESC and open my book up, but not see it.
I KNEW where the exit button was and everything else was, even my cards!
The pass button, everything, I logged off and went to the character selection screen, I could see everything now, EXCEPT the start, exit, etc. I clicked start Voila! Fixed!

I must be just as big of a wizard101 geek cause i do the same.

If it happens outside of battle you can simple hit [home] or [end] buttons.

For some reason it tends to happen after getting the orange disconnection symbol.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life