Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

were in the world is are thepets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
There isnt one. The better question is with the new update coming why isnt the Gh house being sold in the housing and decorations shop

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
AlecVolterra wrote:
There isnt one. The better question is with the new update coming why isnt the Gh house being sold in the housing and decorations shop

Actually, thank you for posting this. I have been telling myself that when I reach a certain level, the houses will become available in Grizzleheim. Obviously, I am mistaken.

Piper (the player) and Stevie (the wizard)
"Blame it on my WildHeart <3"

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Even though there isn't a pet shop in Grizzleheim, there are however, Grizzleheim related pets. For example, the Walgreens Wizard101 gift card gives you a wild claw pet. And one of the pets you can buy with your arena tickets in the Pet Pavillion is a Boar. And I'm sure there's even MORE Grizzleheim pets out there! I hope this helped!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
the ancients " ravens" drop the wildback silverclaw, in hall of valor the silver colossus, zombie, life bat and death troll are dropped throughout various bosses... in helgrind warren the life monitor is dropped the nightwing in ravenscar drops the ice bird and the barrier demon drops the fire bats