Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What school goes good with myth for pvp?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Hello I am currently a lvl 19 myth looking forward to pvping when I get to lvl 33. Does anyone know what secondary school I should pick for pvp?

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Well when you're a grand life storm ice or fire is good

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
TheGatekeeper wrote:
Hello I am currently a lvl 19 myth looking forward to pvping when I get to lvl 33. Does anyone know what secondary school I should pick for pvp?

Fire and storm then chain stun 3v3. People say its against the rules and that its in the terms of use that chain stunning is a bannable offense, but as they have not been able to produce a copy of these terms of use, i have reason to believe their lying.

Nathan StormRider
GrandMaster Diviner
Warlord 1568

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
TheGatekeeper wrote:
Most myth wizards (including yours truely) choose life as their secondary. I reccomend ice up to tower, balance up to weakness and life up to satyr

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
TheGatekeeper wrote:

Oops i thought it was who would work well for a myth in pvp,. for a secondary school go with these:

7 points in life, up to satyr
3 points in balance, up to weakness
5 points in ice, up to tower shield
1 point in spirit blade, dont bother with spirit trap
1 point in new balance dispel when it comes out with pet update (if you will 1v1 sometimes)
Thats about all you will need if you chain stun or if you just do group matches. 1v1 is different.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
TheGatekeeper wrote:
Most myth wizards (including yours truely) choose life as their secondary. I reccomend ice up to tower, balance up to weakness and life up to satyr
Would this be good for pvp?

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
77296 wrote:
TheGatekeeper wrote:

Oops i thought it was who would work well for a myth in pvp,. for a secondary school go with these:

1 point in new balance dispel when it comes out with pet update (if you will 1v1 sometimes)
Thats about all you will need if you chain stun or if you just do group matches. 1v1 is different.
Wow thanks! but if its not to bothersom what should I do for 1v1 thats how I plan to get my armor

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
TheGatekeeper wrote:
77296 wrote:
TheGatekeeper wrote:

Wow thanks! but if its not to bothersom what should I do for 1v1 thats how I plan to get my armor

Ok. I will base this around the time AFTER the celestia update. This is for 1v1 only.
1 point in balance dispel
1 point in spirit blade
1 point in reshuffle
1 point in infection

This adds up to 19 and there are only 17 training points all together but there will be more soon with the Celestia update.

Deck construction for a Grandmaster Conjurer for 1v1.
5 cleanse charm
3 pierce
5 earthquake
2 reshuffle (never discard these)
4 mythblade
4 spirit blade
6 time of legend
5 orthrus
3 of the 0 pip stuns
3 of the 2 pip stuns
3 tower shields
3 weakness
3 satyr
3 balance dispel
2 cyclops minion
1 of the 0 pip golems

This is based on using a Karuvian Deck Of Eternity
Nathan MythGiver Former Grandmaster myth
(Now) Nathan MythRider Level 36 Myth
Nathan StormRider Grandmaster Storm Warlord

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
TheGatekeeper wrote:
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
TheGatekeeper wrote:
Would this be good for pvp?
Its pretty good. My friend creams every foe (even wild warlords) with that stragerty