Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 50 death ring

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
I have been fighting Ivan all day because i want my level 50 death ring. He has dropped everything but that. What i would like to know is, do we get the level 50 death ring fighting Ivan or do we fight someone else. I don't mind fighting him, but I don't want to fight him if he cant give me the ring. Please can you let me know where can i find the level 50 death ring.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
May 18, 2009
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
englishdude wrote:
While farming Kraysys he dropped a lvl 50 death ring...

Kraysys does not have the death ring. He has the death shoes

Survivor
May 18, 2009
I knew it was something death but i couldn't remember if it was the ring or shoes. Oh and guess what? my friends account has been brought back because of a misunderstanding on wizard101 central. so there preacher.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Gurtok firebender has the grand rings, but the best grand rings come from the top of briskbreeze. :)

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
darknessssssssss wrote:
I have been fighting Ivan all day because i want my level 50 death ring. He has dropped everything but that. What i would like to know is, do we get the level 50 death ring fighting Ivan or do we fight someone else. I don't mind fighting him, but I don't want to fight him if he cant give me the ring. Please can you let me know where can i find the level 50 death ring.

the death ring is dropped by the fire oni in the place where you fight malistaire. =]

level 50 fire grand master
-megan