Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What new Animal Pet would you like to see?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2010
Here are some animals I think would make cool pets to have in the game. A pet I would like to have in the future if KI was nice enough to make it :D is a Panda.

My list of cool animal pets I would like to see added to the game in the future.

Panda

Kangaroo

Qualla Bear

Penguin

Polar Bear

Hippopotamus

Peacock

Rabbit

Monkey

Turtle

Which one do you like best?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I would like to see:

Death: crow/vulture that can sit on your shoulder (if pumpkin heads can have them, why can't we :) )
Devil

Balance: Scarab beetle

Storm: Djinn

Myth: Frog (yes, it should vomit from time to time)

Life: Angel
Muse

Ice and fire: Blanking on right now.

Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
tkoaries3 wrote:
Here are some animals I think would make cool pets to have in the game. A pet I would like to have in the future if KI was nice enough to make it :D is a Panda.

My list of cool animal pets I would like to see added to the game in the future.

Panda

Kangaroo

Qualla Bear

Penguin

Polar Bear

Hippopotamus

Peacock

Rabbit

Monkey

Turtle

But they should be similar, but not exact. They need to be like a lighting monkey or a polar bear that has snowflakes on it and with snow all around it or SOMETHING. Its too standard, if they came out with a monkey pet, i would want it to have golden lighting bolts on its purple fur, not a chimpanzee you see at the zoo

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
tkoaries3 wrote:

Panda

Kangaroo

Qualla Bear

Penguin

Polar Bear

Hippopotamus

Peacock

Rabbit

Monkey

Turtle

I wouldn't want any of them, because they don't seem magical, but are just normal. Here are some pets I would like to see.

Fire: Phoenix, Dragon, Fire Elf, Fire Minion
Balance: Sandstorm
Ice: Ice Wyvern, Evil Snowman
Storm: Storm Shark, Kraken, Thundersnake
Death: Ghoul, Banshee, Vampire, Skeletal Pirate
Myth: Humungofrog
Life: Dryad
~Cristopher Titanbringer, Level 35 Balance Wizard

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
I want to see these pets:

Life: Centaur

Death: Mini Malistaire

Myth: Owl

Balance: Judgement

Storm: Kraken

Ice: Ice giant

Fire: Magma Man

Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
In simple terms, I would like for there to be basic pets for ALL of the seven schools, readily available from quests or for gold from NPC pet shops. There are examples already in the game:

- Fire wizards can buy a Fire Cat in WC or a Heckhound in Krok.

- Life wizards can buy an Imp or Unicorn in WC.

- Myth can buy a Bloodbat in WC or get a Cyclops free from a quest.

But the rest of the schools? Forget it.

My main is an Ice wizard and I would love to have an Ice type pet. But the only Ice pet I have seen is a Frost Snake that someone else had, and I have no idea where it comes from. And before you ask, NO, I am NOT going to buy a Piggle or Dragon and color them blue. Piggles are silly (they make me think of Pink Floyd's "Pigs on the Wing") and Dragons were the origin of the Fire school, so they don't fit the Ice theme.

So, there needs to be pets for all the schools. Please make it happen, KI.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
Umrag wrote:
tkoaries3 wrote:

Panda

Kangaroo

Qualla Bear

Penguin

Polar Bear

Hippopotamus

Peacock

Rabbit

Monkey

Turtle

I wouldn't want any of them, because they don't seem magical, but are just normal. Here are some pets I would like to see.

Fire: Phoenix, Dragon, Fire Elf, Fire Minion
Balance: Sandstorm
Ice: Ice Wyvern, Evil Snowman
Storm: Storm Shark, Kraken, Thundersnake
Death: Ghoul, Banshee, Vampire, Skeletal Pirate
Myth: Humungofrog
Life: Dryad
~Cristopher Titanbringer, Level 35 Balance Wizard
i like the thunder snake, the kraken,and the ice wyrven pets

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
NortyFiner wrote:
In simple terms, I would like for there to be basic pets for ALL of the seven schools, readily available from quests or for gold from NPC pet shops. There are examples already in the game:

My main is an Ice wizard and I would love to have an Ice type pet. But the only Ice pet I have seen is a Frost Snake that someone else had, and I have no idea where it comes from. And before you ask, NO, I am NOT going to buy a Piggle or Dragon and color them blue. Piggles are silly (they make me think of Pink Floyd's "Pigs on the Wing") and Dragons were the origin of the Fire school, so they don't fit the Ice theme.

i colured my dragon (prince shadow) like a ice dragon!

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
NortyFiner wrote:

I agree but except... The cyclops is not free, you need to subscribe or buy crowns to go to the place to get the pet, which isnt free

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
Life: Centaur

Death: Vampire (Like the spell, and he should fly)

Ice: Ice Wyvern (It would slither like a snake)

Fire: Phoenix

Myth: I'm not sure actually

Balance: Salamander (I know there are some, but one that YOU could choose the color from)

Storm: Triton

Sorry if I forgot some...

Survivor
May 29, 2009
I want to see these pets:

Life: dryad life school only 50+ card:reunight=absorb 1000
Myth: griffen myth school only 50+ card:slash=830-1000
Death: skeleton death school only 50+ card:explode=take 200 to deal 890

Balance:
Ice: ice giant ice school only 50+ card:avalanche=700-810
Storm: zeus storm school only 50+ card:zapidos=1110-1280
Fire: dragon fire school only 50+ card:wildfire=980 to all enemies

Survivor
May 24, 2009
tkoaries3 wrote:

Panda

Kangaroo

Qualla Bear

Penguin

Polar Bear

Hippopotamus

Peacock

Rabbit

Monkey

Turtle

i like the peacock the best x. x

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Here are the ones i want:

Triton

Centaur

Manatee

Tiger

Just a normal elephant that walks on 4 legs (not the jade oni)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
I want a scorpion for my balance character

Phoenix

Thunder snake

Storm Shark (he can float)

Defender
Oct 14, 2009
To teminator1600: A Skeletal Warrior pet drops from Viktor Snowcrusher on the Test Realm.

To IamLezul: A Judgement pet is suspected to drop from the Beguiler on the Test Realm. And a Fire Kraken pet drops from Kraysys, also on the Test Realm.

To Umrag: Fire Elf pet already exists, but nobody knows how to get it. Evil Snowman pet already exists and drops from Pops O' Leary and Jacques the Scratcher. A Fire Kraken pet drops from Kraysys on the Test Realm. A Skeletal Warrior pet drops from Viktor Snowcrusher on the Test Realm.

To MikeStrath: I like the crow/vulture idea. :-) Also, a Scarab pet exists, but, again, nobody knows how to get it.

Defender
May 21, 2009
I like the panda, kangaroo, and koala bear pet ideas. I think the panda should be a life pet and it should give you a Panda spellcard. Kangaroo should be a balance pet and it should give you a Kangaroo spellcard. The koala bear should be all schools and give you 100 life max and 50 mana max.

P.S,
I think the animal spellcards are really cool and wizard 101 should make these pets. Here is what each spell would do, in my mind

Panda: 4 pips, 90% acuracy, hits 500 gives 200 life, kinda like a death spell.

Kangaroo: 5 pips, 80% acuracy,hits 250,thats what the baby does, then 700, thats what the mom does.

Please correct any mistakes I made with the pip to damage ratio.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
christopher62597 wrote:
I like the panda, kangaroo, and koala bear pet ideas. I think the panda should be a life pet and it should give you a Panda spellcard. Kangaroo should be a balance pet and it should give you a Kangaroo spellcard. The koala bear should be all schools and give you 100 life max and 50 mana max.

P.S,
I think the animal spellcards are really cool and wizard 101 should make these pets. Here is what each spell would do, in my mind

Panda: 4 pips, % acuracy, hits 500 gives 200 life, kinda like a death spell.

Kangaroo: 5 pips, 80% acuracy,hits 250,thats what the baby does, then 700, thats what the mom does.

Please correct any mistakes I made with the pip to damage ratio.

Corrected :) Everything in bold was corrected.

P.S,

Panda: 4 pips, 85% accuracy, hits 500 gives 200 life, kinda like a death spell.

Kangaroo: 5 pips, 75% accuracy,hits 250,thats what the baby does, then 700, thats what the mom does. 950 in all

P.S. 80% for the accuracy would make it ice. I'm thinking it would be more of maybe a life (90%), i'm thinking myth too, but myth(75%)is all about well myths. I might have made a mistake for myth's accuracy.
Also, for the koala bear, I know there is probably a all-round school spell.
But, i'm not sure. I think all the spells you said would be life.

Random
I think it would be really cool for wizard101 to have a contest.
There would be 3 winners.
If you win you would be able to pick your 3 favorite animals.
They would upload them on wizard101 as pets JUST for you.
(Or secret pets from somewhere.) and you would still get them right away.
But you would have to give pictures of the animal through email.
For example:
Yay I won!
Here are the pictures of the animals!
(these are my favorites)
1[Picture of african wild dog]
2[Picture of Fox]
3[Picture of Raccoon]
I'd post the pictures, but i wouldnt wanna risk this not being accepted.
(The post i mean)

Defender
Mar 01, 2009
NortyFiner wrote:

theres always the lvl 48 quest and pets you can get by buying gift cards for $10 or $20
Death- dark fairy you can get it i believe by fighting a boss in fire cat alley
ice- snowman idk where to get that
Fire- should have a war wyrm like in dragon spyre
Life- pixie by fighting alikaine i beleive
Storm- uh i think theres a thundersnake idk where you get it though
Balance- there are kroks in krokotopia and manders there too

Thats all i can think of that exist besides fire one id love to have one of those
Scarlet Redthorn grandmaster fire
Chris Deathbringer lvl 33 life

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
i would like to see a floating sun like power nova for balance a scarecrow for death a tree for life and a
triton for storm a fire dragon on a patch of lava for fire a basically all the grandmaster spells as pets