Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obsidian Chest in MoShu and can't get it!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
Help! I'm on a quest to find the Obsidian Chests and so far i found all but ONE! It's in MoShu and the place where it's at i'm not able to go in it's not because it needs to download, it's that the circles you stand on are not glowing i don't know what quest it is to go in, but i'm hoping one of you fellow wizards can help me.. PLEASE!
BTW: i'm a girl, i'm just using my brother's user name

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
This is what you do:

Do every one of mossback's quests, then when you have finished completing all his quests he will assign you to go into the crazed spirit's dungeon (I think thats what the boss is called). Defeat the crazed spirit, and collect the obsidian chest. Hope this helps.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
rudy2rare wrote:
Help! I'm on a quest to find the Obsidian Chests and so far i found all but ONE! It's in MoShu and the place where it's at i'm not able to go in it's not because it needs to download, it's that the circles you stand on are not glowing i don't know what quest it is to go in, but i'm hoping one of you fellow wizards can help me.. PLEASE!
BTW: i'm a girl, i'm just using my brother's user name

Search the boards for Mossback, and there are more than ten posts with the quests and sequences you need to do.

And this proves the old saying... "Haste makes Waste"....don't rush past side quests, one never knows when it comes back to haunt you :)

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010