Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buy/Sell all pets NOW!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
For all the people that love buying pets and such or have a pet to sell, the time to do it is now. Cause soon when everything comes in live-realm, pets can no longer be bought/sold at the bazzar!!! I personally don't see the reason for doing this, but we can't controll what happens in the game. So hurry and do it before time runs out!

:x

Survivor
Mar 02, 2010

you can still buy all the pets from the pet hatchery from one of those npc inside the house.

They just moved all the pets to be bought and sold over there.

and no reason actually to have so many pets. The way it looks now it will take least 6 months to fully train 1 pet to be epic, and for me I say the most I will ever train or even come close will be 2 pets.

The one cool thing I saw about pets is we get to let them roam around our houses or dorms and they follow us around :)

But there is no mad rush to get as many pets as possible.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
tkoaries3 wrote:

you can still buy all the pets from the pet hatchery from one of those npc inside the house.

and no reason actually to have so many pets. The way it looks now it will take least 6 months to fully train 1 pet to be epic, and for me I say the most I will ever train or even come close will be 2 pets.

The one cool thing I saw about pets is we get to let them roam around our houses or dorms and they follow us around :)

yea, i already bought a few in the test realm and it's ok that they leaving the bazaar. look on the bright side, it will be more challenging to get that troll pet that you wanted (just an example)

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
For all the people that love buying pets and such or have a pet to sell, the time to do it is now. Cause soon when everything comes in live-realm, pets can no longer be bought/sold at the bazzar!!! I personally don't see the reason for doing this, but we can't controll what happens in the game. So hurry and do it before time runs out!

I agree. Why can't we sell pets at the bazaar anymore?!? I like selling and buying pets at the bazaar! Also, if you want to trade any enchanted treasure cards, do that now too. Soon, you won't be able to anymore. I think it's just ridiculous they're doing that! And I know this is off topic (sorry) but did you read that post about trading that is locked now? They said they aren't planning on letting you trade things other than treasure cards! They just keep limiting our abilities!! Why?!? It seems they don't want other players to be able to get things from other players!!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
catboy2197 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:

I agree. Why can't we sell pets at the bazaar anymore?!? I like selling and buying pets at the bazaar! Also, if you want to trade any enchanted treasure cards, do that now too. Soon, you won't be able to anymore. I think it's just ridiculous they're doing that! And I know this is off topic (sorry) but did you read that post about trading that is locked now? They said they aren't planning on letting you trade things other than treasure cards! They just keep limiting our abilities!! Why?!? It seems they don't want other players to be able to get things from other players!!

KI has really made a good game go bad.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
The benefit to having pets in the bazaar is helpful for decorating our castles. If you have not noticed, you can allow your pets to run free in your castle.. 50 inside, 50 outside, and 50 in the dorm. What i find as troubleing are some pets only available in quest. Which means I cant have wraith decoration And primary pet.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Defender
Jun 03, 2009
Raptoris wrote:
tkoaries3 wrote:

yea, i already bought a few in the test realm and it's ok that they leaving the bazaar. look on the bright side, it will be more challenging to get that troll pet that you wanted (just an example)

The troll pet With a card is rare I have one and in a years time have only seen one wizard with one like my sparky (troll) pet I saw him with it in ds and this was before I got mine in a drop at a boss happy hunting all :D

Survivor
Jul 09, 2008
They have NEVER allowed us to trade anything more than Treasure Cards, but I believe the only thing changing at the bazaar is buying/selling pets. No big deal in my book, like someone said, training the pets is going to take some time.

I think the comment about KI making a good game go bad was quite extreme, if it's bad why are you playing? If you really believed that you wouldn't play. Most of the people who complain about stuff like this say how horrible the game is getting but turn around and they're out there playing along with the rest of us.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
tkoaries3 wrote:

Actually I have seen tons of epics out alread and I could have one but I am too lazy.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
the reason for this is actually very reasonable, they don't want someone to sell an epic pet at the bazaar and then have someone else just buy an epic pet instead of earn it.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
the reason for this is actually very reasonable, they don't want someone to sell an epic pet at the bazaar and then have someone else just buy an epic pet instead of earn it.
So why cant it be converted to a baby egg when sold but still get the price of selling a (put pet rank here) pet :?