Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

thank you KI!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2009
I just wanted to say thank you for listening KI! there are so many really great things in the test realm so far. My favorites:

* pets roaming in the house--this is such a great thing...my daughter and I love to collect pets and this makes the pets finally show-able! the little emotes are neat too. this becomes a whole end in itself and is so re warding for the youngest players like my 7 yr old (ok, and for me, an oldster obsessed with house decorating too!)

* so many new pets--there seem to be a lot of new types of pets to find dropping from bosses and the new store. I can hardly wait to start farming and finding all these new creatures--and a new CELESTIA pet too!!! I haven't heard of any new GH pets yet?? Professor Greyrose said they do drop (she didn't specific "new" just that pets do drop in GH)

* the derby--really fun and it seems doable for even young kids since the animals always move forward

* so many new pet drops--this has always been one of the funnest things for me and my daughter--it seems like this is increased and that is great.

my main concerns/disapointments so far is the hatching--cost and lack of mix/unique pets. I'm just so bummed about how high the cost is. if that stays, it pretty much becomes a one-time or completely ususable feature. I've been thinking about this a lot since starting playing the test realm and i feel like this feature, with the cost structure is purely for power gamers that like PVP. Without the possibility of mixing a brand new unique pet (color and shape), it is useless for a player that is casual and just into pet looks and with the cost, it is unusable for a casual player who finds the derby fun.

I'm also really concerned that it seems like people are saying that sometimes you get pets you can't even equip? ack! I would be sooooo bummed in the game if I spent all teh time (literally MONTHS for me!) to build up gold and then couldn't even use the hatched pet. I hope this changes.

I'm really excited though that KI is still testing and crossing my fingers and hoping that something will change about that before the release.

Alia Crowfriend