Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crimson Fields

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 21, 2008
I have the quest to defeat the War Oni in the dungeon, Crimson fields. Every time I go in the dungeon, it does not give me any exp. for the quests I do and same thing with previous dungeons I did. So, does anyone know why it does not give me any exp. Also,I would like for Professor Greyrose to answer this.

-Luke ThunderShade Level 38 conjurer

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
akifoniq99 wrote:
I have the quest to defeat the War Oni in the dungeon, Crimson fields. Every time I go in the dungeon, it does not give me any exp. for the quests I do and same thing with previous dungeons I did. So, does anyone know why it does not give me any exp. Also,I would like for Professor Greyrose to answer this. -Luke ThunderShade Level 38 conjurer

I believe you only get full credit the first time you do a dungeon. The second time half experience, then when you repeat for a thrid or further time, you earn no experience. The only experience you get is for the individual spells cast during the combat.

Administrator
MikeStrath is correct, young Wizard.

Your first successful completion of a dungeon will reward you with 100% of the experience for the quests.
The second successful completion of a dungon will reward you with 50% of the experience for the quests.
Subsequent successful completions of a dungeon will not reward experience for quests within.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
I seem to get good xp every time (: but i cant finish, can someone help me in game to finish?

Defender
Mar 24, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
MikeStrath is correct, young Wizard.

Your first successful completion of a dungeon will reward you with 100% of the experience for the quests.
The second successful completion of a dungon will reward you with 50% of the experience for the quests.
Subsequent successful completions of a dungeon will not reward experience for quests within.

You still get gold, though.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2009
Deveri wrote:
I seem to get good xp every time (: but i cant finish, can someone help me in game to finish?
i can help you if you tell me your name :D

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Ah. I remember being that sorta low level. I gotta admit, those were they days :P. I hate being level 60! My other wizards are now grand too. Time goes too fast.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
akifoniq99 wrote:
Ah. I remember being that sorta low level. I gotta admit, those were they days :P. I hate being level 60! My other wizards are now grand too. Time goes too fast.

Be brave, hit the delete button, and start a new character :)