Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Funny

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
I was playing with pvp earlier today as life and had no attack spells in my deck. This pretty much enables me to stay alive (unless they spam Wild Bolts) and the opponent runs out of cards.

= Automatic Win.

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
IXxHODGES wrote:
I was playing with pvp earlier today as life and had no attack spells in my deck. This pretty much enables me to stay alive (unless they spam Wild Bolts) and the opponent runs out of cards.

= Automatic Win.
thats not funny thats cheap dude come on you need to start playing with skills

scotdeathhammer grandmaster fire warlord
scotdeathhammer grandmaster storm warlord
scot deathhammer grandmaster balance warlord
morgrim grandmaster myth warlord
scot deathhammer lvl 29 ice warlord
? ???????????????? life lvl 27 warlord

one day young wizard

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
It's a fine strategy. It uses spells that are part of his school. It can also be beat. Your deck might not be optimized for beating it, but that is your problem. It's a heck of a lot less cheap than spamming Wild Bolt when you aren't storm.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
Defender
Dec 23, 2009
If a 1v1 match does not end in 15 minutes, the match should be called and the winner declared based on total damage and a few other stats.

It'd prevent cheap tactics like that and punish people with absolutely nothing better to do with their time.

Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
This strategy CAN'T work. One, reshuffle. Two, have youu ever heard of the double deck. That definitely pokes holes in running out of cards. Lastly, the healing would be nullified with stacked infections and dood and gloom.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
If it were up to that rule after 15 minutes i would win. Most Healing, Most absorbs > Most Damage any day bro :P

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
possumman14 wrote:
If a 1v1 match does not end in 15 minutes, the match should be called and the winner declared based on total damage and a few other stats.

It'd prevent cheap tactics like that and punish people with absolutely nothing better to do with their time.
Good idea because as a grandmaster (although kinda embarissing) i lost to a lvl 18 death person because she spammed spirt armor, pixie, ghoul, vampire and reshuffle all the time and it went on for like uh..4 HOURS :x

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
possumman14 wrote:

That's a bad idea! Do you realize how long 4v4 grandmaster matches last? About 2 hours. After 15 minutes, they're just getting warmed up!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Umrag wrote:
possumman14 wrote:

That's a bad idea! Do you realize how long 4v4 grandmaster matches last? About 2 hours. After 15 minutes, they're just getting warmed up!

Exactly. We Grandmasters are hardcore. We fight until we are surviving by a toe.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
First of all, I said 1v1, not 4v4. Maybe an hour for 4v4, I don't know. I don't do it for two reasons: first, I just don't have three other PvPers I trust as much as myself, and second, I simply cannot justifying that much of my day on a match. On PvP, sure. Not one match.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
IXxHODGES wrote:

= Automatic Win.

Thats the cheapest thing ever. It just proves that you want to win at PvP so badly your willing to ruin your opponents fun. altogether its not so "funny"

Also I can beat your so called strategy.

Not trying to be mean but its the truth and it will help you in the longrun