Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Deaths out in arena

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 14, 2009
Death, its probably the most popular school after balance but thats because in arena balance owns they own everyone because they have their one hit massive
destruction spell judgement. good pips, defense they own every shield and can do all types of attacks so yeah, they kinda rule fire has their damage over time and blade steal storm can get rid of negative charms and stun, wild bolt gets ridiculous at times especially if you have arena armor. life is awesome and ice naturally shields against everything. What does death have beguile life stealing and pips awesome in certain situations like if you go first in a match but usually we get crushed in arena i only have one suggestion that that would put death on top. The creators make it so death isn't affected by negative traps we should dishing out negative forces on them not the other way around. if an one agree's please post.

Wolf Deathbreaker

Historian
May 15, 2009
deaththekid01 wrote:
Death, its probably the most popular school after balance but thats because in arena balance owns they own everyone because they have their one hit massive
destruction spell judgement. good pips, defense they own every shield and can do all types of attacks so yeah, they kinda rule fire has their damage over time and blade steal storm can get rid of negative charms and stun, wild bolt gets ridiculous at times especially if you have arena armor. life is awesome and ice naturally shields against everything. What does death have beguile life stealing and pips awesome in certain situations like if you go first in a match but usually we get crushed in arena i only have one suggestion that that would put death on top. The creators make it so death isn't affected by negative traps we should dishing out negative forces on them not the other way around. if an one agree's please post.

Wolf Deathbreaker

this is not so death is great is lots of ways
for starters death can hit through shields like ice armor and spirit shields
we also have feint which is the BEST trap in game i have a warlord grand master death
i use beguile to my advantage all the time