Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistare Meanies

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 19, 2009
So I was going to defeat Malistare for some GrandMaster loot before I turn level 50. About ten people were standing by the entrance and wanting to go in. Whenever I joinded them they would all leave. Whats wrong with storm cause I'm storm and they wouldn't let another storm person in either. People don't realize that not including someone in a virtual game still can hurt there feelings. Not saying I will quit the game or anything just expresssing my feelings... Anyway I am going to defeat Malistare at about 4:00 western time. Anyone who wants to join is welcome.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
I'm sorry to hear that. Do you ever call your friends for help in the great spyre? And if there are people around the dungeon, go in and see if they'll go in. If not ask them if they want to come in or not. I think it would be best if you asked some friends for help.

Hope this helps ;)

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
When there are already groups formed, for any dungeon, it is only fair that you should ask to join the party instead of arbitraley joining after the countdown has begun.

Usually, when you have groups formed they are friends, or friends of friends. Not too many people would be interested in having a stranger joining in, especially in something like a long dungeon. And when that stranger jumps in on the countdown when they weren't invited or wanted (regardless of your school), then yes exiting the dungeon immediately is a viable method of ridding themselves of the tag-a-long.

Really, though. The best thing to do is ask, plain and simple.

Delver
May 31, 2009
I agree ask first, some people don`t want storm along because many storm players want to be the one to kill malistaire with their triton and refuse to share the kill with anyone else.

so ask first, it only takes two to get to and kill him.

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
When there are already groups formed, for any dungeon, it is only fair that you should ask to join the party instead of arbitraley joining after the countdown has begun.

Usually, when you have groups formed they are friends, or friends of friends. Not too many people would be interested in having a stranger joining in, especially in something like a long dungeon. And when that stranger jumps in on the countdown when they weren't invited or wanted (regardless of your school), then yes exiting the dungeon immediately is a viable method of ridding themselves of the tag-a-long.

Really, though. The best thing to do is ask, plain and simple.

Just so all of you know I don't have text chat... That and I waited till the two second mark. Nobody joined them so I assumed that they would want help. Anyother ideas???