Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stitching comes to Blacksmiting?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
I have had this idea ever since the new stitching feature came out. Has anyone ever noticed that bear in GH who is a blacksmith? I thought maybe for wand and swords he could blacksmith( same thing as stitching clothing only with swords) them. Because I know I am constantly loving the look of one sword and hating its stats. I would love to see a reply from KI on this one, please take the time to consider this, though I know you have many more ideas to look at.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Bayson1 wrote:
I have had this idea ever since the new stitching feature came out. Has anyone ever noticed that bear in GH who is a blacksmith? I thought maybe for wand and swords he could blacksmith( same thing as stitching clothing only with swords) them. Because I know I am constantly loving the look of one sword and hating its stats. I would love to see a reply from KI on this one, please take the time to consider this, though I know you have many more ideas to look at.

That could cause some problems. Ex
pvp lvl 5 vs lvl 10
10: WHAT THE! WHY AM I FIGHTING A GRAND?!?!?!
5: hehehe
10: (clicks on person's name in chat box) What the? Why do YOU have a grand sword?!?! (Reports for hacking)
5: HEY! (reports)
both: (keeps reporting each other) imagine this times 20 a day O_O

Defender
May 28, 2009

That could cause some problems. Ex
pvp lvl 5 vs lvl 10
10: WHAT THE! WHY AM I FIGHTING A GRAND?!?!?!
5: hehehe
10: (clicks on person's name in chat box) What the? Why do YOU have a grand sword?!?! (Reports for hacking)
5: HEY! (reports)
both: (keeps reporting each other) imagine this times 20 a day O_O
I think it would be like crafting. Like you couldn't do it until you became a certain level so it wouldn't end up like that!