Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

house ideas

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
how about a candy house: chocolate and soda rivers, ice cream mountions, lolypop trees, candy mane house.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Survivor
Oct 07, 2009
I was thinking a mini game specific to each Character house would be fun. Something interactive with visiting friends that you can play together. For example: Snowball fight mini game at the Ice house. Plz post ideas for other houses. I'm curious to see what other people come up with :)

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Defender
Dec 14, 2009

I want to put a photo on the wall, of me and my better half questing together. Perhaps several. Perhaps several distinct moments in our questing history.

I take a lot of screen shots while playing with her. Momentos of our time together. The only way for me to share them with her at this point is to post them up on PicasaWeb, or something similar.

But it would be really cool if, after taking a screen shot, the game would allow me the option to crop the photo and then use the resulting image as a photo that I can put in one of my houses. It would go into my inventory of items as a photo.

Would't that be cool?

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
hot tub flooring. you like it you know yea do

how about a actual hot tubjavascript:emoticon('8)');

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
how about a candy house: chocolate and soda rivers, ice cream mountions, lolypop trees, candy mane house.
NO! that is a very bad idea for one reson only,

I will eat the whole thing and triple in weight

accually, it is a really awesome idea

Survivor
Jun 01, 2010
darkjohns wrote:
post you housing ideas here good k>

For ice house put it up in the air on ice and have an elevator or teleporter or walkway up the dragon or colouss. and make a secret room, a basement and one more level inside. and have a walkway to a lookout place thats high but not seen.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Me and my friend want a castle so much and we have been talking about how cool it would be to get a starter castle for free! I thought maybe we could pick it out too! That would be so cool! Post comments to say what you think! I really want this to happen! :D

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
what about a house for the new schools. like fir the moon school it a moon but made out of cheese so you can eat your way in. And for the sun school a sun but its actually a real big cheese ball with plenty of peppers so it spicy or hot.
and stars are made out of vanilla and strawberry ice cream.
btw don count on it XD
Oran moonsword lvl 34

Survivor
Apr 18, 2010
darkjohns wrote:
tell me ... what theheck does a candy house have to do with wizard castles im not trying to be mean but thats a terrible idea

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
There should be a giant white mansion on a huge cloud!!!
And to walk up to it you have to walk up some foggy steps!
I would love if this house came to Wizard101!

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I'd like to see secret passageways, not just hidden rooms with waterfalls in front of them, that way it could be more like a real castle :D

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Moon House small(crater) - terrain would be cheese! may a moonscape made of cheese!

yard features - a stream over edge of crater (green liquid, or milk){I seem to have a food theme going with my post) Lunar cave with two rooms House would be a giant Mask. front door would be the mouth, so you will have to walk on the surface of the roof.

House main foyer with bank and 4 triangular rooms one of the far rooms would have an exit to balcony with a view of a world, say MB, or WC, KT, any of the worlds, depending on when you go out.

Sun House - Light everywhere, so when you place an object you block out some of the lite, wall paper and tile will do that too. and you can use that anywhere in this house.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
nickwizarddragon wrote:
darkjohns wrote:
tell me ... what theheck does a candy house have to do with wizard castles im not trying to be mean but thats a terrible idea

it's not a terrible idea it's a testy idea

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
nickwizarddragon wrote:
darkjohns wrote:

it's not a terrible idea it's a testy idea
i dont get it?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I was thinking they should make a sneak peak celestia house. a big dome underwater with several rooms. almost all the walls would be made completely of glass so that you could see the underwater world just outside your bed room. there would also be an elevator similar to the one in the storm school house that would lead outside above the water. like an observation port but smaller tell me what you guys think.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
tickybomb wrote:
I was thinking they should make a sneak peak celestia house. a big dome underwater with several rooms. almost all the walls would be made completely of glass so that you could see the underwater world just outside your bed room. there would also be an elevator similar to the one in the storm school house that would lead outside above the water. like an observation port but smaller tell me what you guys think.

Or you could wait until celestia comes out to get a celestia house

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
HOME IDEA:
Cozy little dragon house!

A home from DS that the entrance is a big dragons mouth and the building looks like a big fire dragon! XD
on the inside it has a BIG crystal. like the one in the current big DS home.

HOME ITEM IDEA:

LET OUR MOUNTS ROAM FREE IN OUR HOMES!!!!!!!!!!!
well, the wings wont work. but things like a lion or something can!

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
tickybomb wrote:
Good idea!

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
How about having roomates?
Or being able to buy a two roomed dorm
and sharing it with a friend?
How about hacing bathrooms, needing to brush teeth, hair ect.
Maybe having to feed your character by stoping at food stands?