Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Professor greyrose, halestrom, and falmea?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2009
I have noticed that all the teachers in ravenwood have informed us where they are from. But Where are professor greyrose, professor halestrom, and professor falmea from? Can you please tell me professors?!? I would love to learn more about your cultures. I am a big fan of all the teachers. (except malistaire)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
englishdude wrote:
I have noticed that all the teachers in ravenwood have informed us where they are from. But Where are professor greyrose, professor halestrom, and professor falmea from? Can you please tell me professors?!? I would love to learn more about your cultures. I am a big fan of all the teachers. (except malistaire)

Balstorm-Idk maybe celestia

Famelia-Dragonspyre

GreyRose-Candy World (no kiddin!)

Cyrus + Malistare-???

Moolinda-Mooshu

That doggie-Marleybone

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
I know Professor Greyrose is from Candy Land and I think Professor Halestorm might be from Celestia but I'm not sure...

Historian
May 15, 2009
greyrose= candyworld
Balestrom= Celestia
Falmea= dragonspyre ( i think)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
greyrose= candyworld
Balestrom= Celestia
Falmea= dragonspyre ( i think)

its true not sure about balestrom or falmea but greyrose is from a candy world

power is strong but so is wisdom
benjamin iceshard
level 49 ice wizard

Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
Flamea is actually from wizard city. when i was a novice, i was doing a quest in firecat alley when i saw that flameas house is there. i saw so stoked

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
The street sweepers from Marleybone are frogs. Perhaps Halestrom is just short? He is wearing a top hat and tails after all.
His cloths are purple because he is the storm professor.
Marleybone has that style of clothing...

Defender
Jun 11, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
englishdude wrote:

Balstorm-Idk maybe celestia

Famelia-Dragonspyre

GreyRose-Candy World (no kiddin!)

Cyrus + Malistare-???

Moolinda-Mooshu

That doggie-Marleybone

correction,
cyrus+ malistare- dragonspyre