Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

arena clothes should have lowered prices?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
Seriously the arena clothes are way to expensive. For me it is impossible to get enough tickets just for a noob hat if the prices were lowered it would be so much easier. But i understand KI wants to make it a challenge but its to much of one. 1,000 tickets just for a robe? seriously who has the time? please reply

Justin Angleflame lvl 50 ice, 50 storm and 46 death

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
it should only be lowered for the school only cloths and the lvl 50 arena school only cloths should be slightly better then grand if you ask me

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
ya i think the arena clothes should not have a certain rank i think if you get the tickets you should be able to at least buy it

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
Yea i think the Samething The Outfits should not be some much they Should be lowered becuase its not Easy for Most People to get there Gear. When i talk about most Poeple i Mean Ice People they have the most Trouble of All and its just not cool Cause i am a Captain in Arena Trying to get to Commadner and get Tickets and its not working out. Plus They Should Give more tickets then just 10 if you win and 3 if you lose that just not Right it Should be more like 100 if you win and like 50 if you lose you know how much Better that would be then having to Save up and get to that Rank just to wear a Cool looking outfit for Fighting that is Sad. And another thing Warlords should not be fighting Lower ranks warlords Should be Fighting Warlords to make it even. And they Need to make New Stuff for Arena So there is more to Choose From instead of just 2 outfits and maybe like a few Housing Stuff. Plus i have been doing arena for 1 1/2 Years now and its getting retarded because ice People have no Luck in Arena unless we get in a fight with a Storm then its no prob.

Mason GoldenFlame Ice Grandmaster(50) :D

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
No. The game needs challenges and thing to work toward. Arena clothes are priced just fine.

If you need better clothes for the arena and you're not willing to work for them, buy some of the quite nice crowns gear.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
Ok you are all right except "scorch68"? for some people to get enough tickets to buy the gear can literally take them a year or more i know that cause i am one of those people :( sadly. my rank WAS a knight, i ranked down trying to get tickets. For people who WANT to get ahead in the game by doing quests not arena all the time, its gonna take a while so WHO HAS THE TIME TO GET THAT LITTLE AMOUNT OF ARENA TIX?

Justin Angleflame 46 death 50 storm and 50 ice

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
jackcool28 wrote:
Ok you are all right except "scorch68"? for some people to get enough tickets to buy the gear can literally take them a year or more i know that cause i am one of those people :( sadly. my rank WAS a knight, i ranked down trying to get tickets. For people who WANT to get ahead in the game by doing quests not arena all the time, its gonna take a while so WHO HAS THE TIME TO GET THAT LITTLE AMOUNT OF ARENA TIX?

Justin Angleflame 45 death 50 storm and 50 ice

If you want to do quests, why don't you? How is it our problem that you ranked down on purpose trying to get tickets? All you have to do is play a lot in the arena, and you will get your tickets.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
i didn't rank down on PURPOSE? i am just saying if the prices were a little higher people such as me would not have so much trouble.