Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"What happems after you defeat malistaire?"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
What happens after you defeat mali baby and talk to MR. Ambrose?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
blizardb0y212 wrote:
You beat the game congrats. (no prize) (until celstia comes out)

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
blizardb0y212 wrote:

nothing but with the new expansions coming up there will be tons more
not only power is strong but so is wisdom
benjamin ice
master of ice

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
blizardb0y212 wrote:

You die and you remain your weary days as a student wizard full of sorrow. Longing to find your purpose as a ghost in the world of undead. Lost, without breath.......

Jk, the game ends AND THEN you die.

Ok seriously now I'm just messing. The game ends and then you go on as a bored Grandmaster with nothing to do

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
blizardb0y212 wrote:

You die and you remain your weary days as a student wizard full of sorrow. Longing to find your purpose as a ghost in the world of undead. Lost, without breath.......

Ok seriously now I'm just messing. The game ends and then you go on as a bored Grandmaster with nothing to do

That is what it seams like though doing nothing you feel like a ghost in the world of the undead...

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Go back to Wizard City and collect a new quest - the bad guys cheat in this one so you will need four players to beat it. I have tried maybe 10 times so far, alone and with others and have yet to come close to defeating it.

Get the quest from one of the Sergents in Olde Town.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
ThePieMaster wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
blizardb0y212 wrote:

That is what it seams like though doing nothing you feel like a ghost in the world of the undead...

i know!

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
blizardb0y212 wrote:

Hey Blizard Boy,

I don't know about anyone else, but I actually had some things yet to do in the game after beating Malistaire. Either these things became available to me after beating him, or they were things that I had missed or skipped over. There are some things which still remain locked due to the fact that I have not been able to find the 480 Black Lotus flowers that I need to complete my last crafting task.

But I am what you would call a completionist. I have an uncanny desire to make sure I have completed each and every task. I want to unlock 100% of the badges. I want to collect all of the high level 50 gear drops from all the bosses. And many other things.

But that's just me.

I also find myself spending spend time looking for ways to help or mentor young wizards and solo players who may need help in a dungeon, or tower. Many times I will take my Grandmaster Ice and go help the new players in Wizard City. I will join in the battle and spend most of my time shielding, trapping, blading, or healing for them so that they can complete their goal. They tend to learn a lot about how the mechanics of blades and traps work that way. And hopefully that helps paint a positive picture for new wizards and furthers the popularity of the game.

Okay. So yes. Maybe every once in a while, I show off a little. I'll summon the mighty Frost Giant to give the young aspiring wizards something to stare in amazement at, and hopefully give them a glimpse of what is possible if you work hard to level up. :-D

Other than that, since I was collecting all sorts of school-only gear for other schools in my battle drops, I decided to start up a whole legeon of wizards and work on leveling them up too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 18 (Journeyman Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 10 (Initiate Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 8 (Apprentice Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 5 (Apprentice Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 2 (Novice Sorcerer)