Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Golem Tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
Anyone else having problems with this? Im a level 9 life wizard and i still die from it

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
IXxHODGES wrote:
Anyone else having problems with this? Im a level 9 life wizard and i still die from it

You don't need to do it yet, just relax and do it later. I usually wait on my Life Wizards until a higher level (when a school specific quest sends you back...kill two birds with one stone!).

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I did too. I went away and did other quests to level up and get more health and better spells. Then I went back and did it later.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
it isnt required and if you're lvl 9 life you should breaze through it, shield, leprechaun, shield, leprechaun, oh darn he has 5 pts left, wand, dead, done. Simple, right?

Survivor
Apr 11, 2010
Honeybee313 wrote:
I did too. I went away and did other quests to level up and get more health and better spells. Then I went back and did it later.

ok thanks, im kind of new. one more question... when do i get to pick a secondary school as a life wizard (i like pvp if that helps)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
IXxHODGES wrote:
Honeybee313 wrote:

ok thanks, im kind of new. one more question... when do i get to pick a secondary school as a life wizard (i like pvp if that helps)

Well, you get training points so you have to go to the secondary school you want, and buy the cards with ur points. Some you have to be a certain lvl for. I would suggest doing death all the way to feint and then ice all the way to tower shield. If you like pvp, those two cards are likely to get you easily to warlord.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
IXxHODGES wrote:

When you get a training point (after you level up, or from certain quests), you can go to the other schools and decide which one you want to use. It will cost you one training point for each spell from the other school.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2009