Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Am I too weak?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
Hey my name is Miguel StormWraith, Necromancer, i was just wondering i am lvl 25 and i am already at Big Ben, you usually finish KROKTOPIA by level 25, any advice? And yes i do side quests so it is not like i only do storyline quests.

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Well, I finished Krok around level 27, and if you do not want to do the side quests, then my advice: try to reach level 28! Help, friends in dungeons, TRY a side quest, anything you think will be FUN of raising your level!

Hannah Dragonsword level 42 fire

Delver
May 31, 2009
you may have done a side quest or two, but I do all the side quests and have yet to get out of kroktopia lower than 28 in every school.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
sanjay1234 wrote:
Hey my name is Miguel StormWraith, Necromancer, i was just wondering i am lvl 25 and i am already at Big Ben, you usually finish KROKTOPIA by level 25, any advice? And yes i do side quests so it is not like i only do storyline quests.

you obviously missed some quests, I have done 4 wizards or so, I did all of the sides in Wc and Kt and about 1/4-3/4 on average of side quests in Mb and I usually beat big ben at lvl 35 the lvl requirement for cloths in Moo shu

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
ok so know i am in ds, i am lvl 37 i have no trouble at all with mooshu, and in ds i only needed help with bosses, minions are really really really REALLY easy, only 1k health, and they use 1 pip spells like dark sprite, fire cat, and spells like that. And i finally soloed Jade oni :-D

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
Dude all I have to say is congrats but you will probably take a long time doing all the side quests once your done... I finished ds at like level 47 so yeah... GoOd JoB

Explorer
Jul 15, 2009
Wow finishing marleybone at lvl 25 thats pretty cool and strange. Your not weak and I suggest helping friends and doing ALL side quests would be helpful for you to move up.

Hope this helps ;)

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
I finished at Level 27. You're way too under to be at Big Ben. You must have not done many side quests. Do something that interests you with a lot of experience points.

Elizabeth Mistleaf
Adept Thaumaturge, Ice Wizard
Level 29

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I finished krok at about level 27-30. Just because I did all side quests. At that time this was my first of lots of powerful wizard. Its ok, you will still beat the game. I finished dragonspyre maybe level 50. It is sad. But, on my ice I JUST finished krok and I am level 20. Its ok I just started Marelybone. Don't worry a bit! You will do great!

Jason Willowheart - Level 50