Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Order!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I was just thinking about the possibilities of celestial when i realized that newsletter didn't really tell me what I wanted to know.

So if anyone can answer this i would be much obliged.

I know that the caps are being lefted but how high?
I know New Spells are coming and I can guess a possible 3 or more per school, but what kind of pips will they take? how will that work since we can only produce 8 pips and pps are random.

I can assume that there will be new gear but will there be crown gear and will it be better than what's out now with regard to stats?

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Sojourna wrote:
I was just thinking about the possibilities of celestial when i realized that newsletter didn't really tell me what I wanted to know.

So if anyone can answer this i would be much obliged.

I know that the caps are being lefted but how high?
I know New Spells are coming and I can guess a possible 3 or more per school, but what kind of pips will they take? how will that work since we can only produce 8 pips and pps are random.

I can assume that there will be new gear but will there be crown gear and will it be better than what's out now with regard to stats?
the level ccaps are bieng lifted from level 50 to level 60. for each school, it will probably be the same thing for the pips. for your school, you just need to get the total number of pips. remember that a power pip is counted as two ppips but only for your school. if you want to use a secondary school spell, you have to wait for the total numbr of pips to be shown on your pip counter

Defender
Jun 29, 2009
Sojourna wrote:
...I know that the caps are being lefted but how high?
Level 60 will be the new cap.

Sojourna wrote:
...I know New Spells are coming and I can guess a possible 3 or more per school, but what kind of pips will they take?
We are all guessing on this Sojourna. I sort of expect 1 maybe 2 additional school spells. Anything else would be a bonus. The most exciting spells will be in the new secondary schools they plan to introduce.

Sojourna wrote:
...how will that work since we can only produce 8 pips and pps are random.
8 pips is not a restriction on the streets of the Sprial (if you can survive to use them). I have used Judgement with much more than 8 pips. I believe there is a 7 pip restriction in the pvp arena only, but this does not carry over to the game outside the arena.

Sojourna wrote:
...I can assume that there will be new gear but will there be crown gear and will it be better than what's out now with regard to stats?
Looking at the new level 45 Valkyrie and Overlord sets, I am guessing that KI has some great level 55 crown gear options planned for users. I am hoping (and guessing) it will finally match or beat the old level 35 "crown" from the earlier days of the game .

BOTTOM LINE: We all just have to wait for the update.