Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

u know what would be cool?!?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Hey, you know what would be cool.You know how allot of people spend so much time in there homes Well it would be cool if they had more interactive
items in the home, like there is now a unicorn in the Small Cottage. :D
like if u have the mary go round thing from crafting u could ride on it?!?!?!?! thatwould be cool :) so if you can make the houses more interactive that would be great me and my friends were talking about and we thought it sounded awesome

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
i think thats a great idea houses should be more interactive!!! you could have arcade games(carnival games like from the commons maybe) and a disco ball or maybe like some talking robot butler or a training arena were you could fight and train or something like that, that would be pretty cool. 8) :D :D 8)

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
docdord wrote:
i think thats a great idea houses should be more interactive!!! you could have arcade games(carnival games like from the commons maybe) and a disco ball or maybe like some talking robot butler or a training arena were you could fight and train or something like that, that would be pretty cool. 8) :D :D 8)
Robots are electronic not magic, just go to the arena and do friens only, arcade got to fairygrounds lol. They have made it more interactive via sound, you have to remember some things cant be added, there is limited room, as well as they have to have money and time to make these things

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
It would be cool to have an interactive house. Like I have a root beer stand and it would be really cool if I could actually poor some glasses for people like when I'm hosting parties. Also if you could rest in your bed to regain health and mana after completing a quest and dont feel like doing anymore quests so you don't have to catch wisps or spend money on filling your potions. But that would be cheap so you would have to wait 24 hours before resting again.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
1derfulmom wrote:
Hey, you know what would be cool.You know how allot of people spend so much time in there homes Well it would be cool if they had more interactive
items in the home, like there is now a unicorn in the Small Cottage. :D
like if u have the mary go round thing from crafting u could ride on it?!?!?!?! thatwould be cool :) so if you can make the houses more interactive that would be great me and my friends were talking about and we thought it sounded awesome

i agree