Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

will kingsisle make malistaire harder?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Hi i was just wondering if kingsisle is gonna make malistaire harder cause from what i know here's how bad he is he gets ONLY one pip no power pips, he uses vampire and bareley nothing else, also his helpers are sort of weak, but wat makes it worse is that they have allot of health so its a long battle, against weak enemys, so i want kingsisle to make him harder AND NOT THE 100000 malistare so make him harder please

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
I don't think they will, but then again, you may get your wish for a harder boss fight when Cesestia comes out.

Luke SkyWalker Level 50
Grandmaster Necromancer
Secondary Diviner

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
I would say the 100,000 health Malistare but he doesn't cheat (we still have Slyvia to help us) and no minions would be better. Does anyone realize how much easier he would be with 100,000 health and he doesn't cheat? Think about it, if King Isle makes him harder, we are more likely to get rare stuff and he would be more fun than this current Malistare. Personally, I think he is way to easy to be the final boss. In most games, the final boss is really hard. (This is just an idea, if you keep Malistare at his current health, I was just thinking if his ghost could be the final boss in Celestia and he would have 100,000 health. Slyvia does not help you.) King Isle, please put one of the two in the game, i beg you, it would be an awesome up grade to this.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
hmmm i wish they make him harder like he casts,scarecrow, wraith and all the other death spells :D and have health about 5,000

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
paintboyfam wrote:
hmmm i wish they make him harder like he casts,scarecrow, wraith and all the other death spells :D and have health about 5,000

Are you serious? he already uses those spells! And still he is too simple