Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Alright; me and my sister have recently got into Dragonspyre and are currently on 'The Tower Of War.' We have tried it atleast three times now and can't do it.
First time, we went in.
Secnd time, we went in with full potion.
Third Time, we went in with full potion and someone else.

If anyone is willing to help give me your wizard's name, wizard's school, time zone, meeting place (probably outside the tower) and chat type. If you can heal that's even better!

Amber LegendBlade
Level 44 (almost 45)
Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Magico2579 wrote:
Alright; me and my sister have recently got into Dragonspyre and are currently on 'The Tower Of War.' We have tried it atleast three times now and can't do it.
First time, we went in.

If anyone is willing to help give me your wizard's name, wizard's school, time zone, meeting place (probably outside the tower) and chat type. If you can heal that's even better!

Amber LegendBlade
Level 44 (almost 45)
Master Pyromancer

Hello Amber, my characters name is Benjamin DragonStalker. I am a level 49 Thaumaturge (ice) and would be willing to help you with your dilemma. I am Central time zone, which is Chicago Time Zone on any phone, and would be willing to help you whenever you needed me to. I can be on tomorrow between 3:30-4 in the afternoon in realm Wu outside the tower. Hope to see you then!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
Magico2579 wrote:
First time, we went in.

Amber LegendBlade
Level 44 (almost 45)
Master Pyromancer

This is Benjamin DragonStalker again, I have been done with Dragonspyre for a while now, so I am not all that familiar with it anymore. So, instead of meeting you outside the tower, can we meet in the Dragonspyre Commons near Professor Drake? That would work a lot better for me. Thanks!

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
Sure. It IS hard. So here:

Name: Hannah Dragonsword, level 42 fire
Easten time zone, so we can try around 5:00ish? (PM)
We should meet outside the tower of war. Give me around 3-10 minutes, please.
I am TEXT CHAT.

We should try it at 4/22/10.

If I miss it, I am so sorry and do the same thing exept on April 26th.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Once I complete Mooshu, perhaps I can help. My Wizard's name is Maria LightFlame and currently, I'm level 42. Even though my secondary school is Storm, I have lots of healing spells, like the Dryad and Satyr. I'm also a Pyromancer, or a Fire Wizard. I'm in the Eastern Time zone and I'm usually in the realm Vampire, Helephant, or Wu. Like I said, I'm almost done Mooshu so once I get to Dragonspyre, I'll help you out.

P.S: I have text chat.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I will go? What time, place, and tower are you at?

Mindy Rainbowpants Fire grandmaster

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
Good day Amber, if you are in need of assistance, I would be happy to help. I have several names, but it sounds like you would like my life wizard the most. He is a grandmaster named Belgrim MoonShade. I am in Central time zone. I also have open chat. Let me know when you need to meet me and what realm.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
accioliv88 wrote:
Sure. It IS hard. So here:

Name: Hannah Dragonsword, level 42 fire
Easten time zone, so we can try around 5:00ish? (PM)
We should meet outside the tower of war. Give me around 3-10 minutes, please.
I am TEXT CHAT.

We should try it at 4/22/10.

If I miss it, I am so sorry and do the same thing exept on April 26th.

oH YEAH, AND THE REALM: Wu

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
accioliv88 here. I couldn't do either because I was sick, so I am sorry.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
Magico2579 wrote:
First time, we went in.

Amber LegendBlade
Level 44 (almost 45)
Master Pyromancer

I need help with that too! I can possibly meet you may seventeenth at about five o' clock on the vampire realm right outside the tower we could get through.

Talon StrongHammer
level 43
Master Necromancer

P.S. i can heal with sacrifice.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
i am on most days from 7am to 7pm pst, glad to help, let me know when and where and i'll be there. i have 5 grandmasters and and more than happy to help.
i'll be there for the guy above but i would have thought you'd have done it by then.
date, time and DS commons.
logan titanheart

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
I'll help too. I'm in new york.Weekends I'm on from 7am to 10am. what realm meeting place and date?

Bradley Skullgem lvl 44 Death

Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
Hi my name is Patrick Srongfinder. :) I am storm. One question. What realm are we meeting in.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
Hi, it's me who started this topic! Glad to know you could all help - but I haven't looked at this in a long time so I'm sorry! I completed the Tower of War last weekish and if any of you are still stuck I'd be glad ot help! (You probably won't be as this was in may!) If yuo are gimme a yell. Anyway, thanks for offering and I really appreaciate it!

xx
Bye!

Explorer
Mar 06, 2010
i havent posted in this message just decided to-lvl 50 balance-have satyr
if you need me i am actually your friend recognize the name give me a yell if you need orin grimcaster tower or anything bye