Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wound ideas

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
after a long while of playing wizard101 i'm seeing spells that can really hurt ( helephant ) i was thinking should we have like these things that stop bleeding from wounds band-aids,stiches,tanquests,and last but not least pain releif spray

hunter legendwraith level 50 necromancer

Historian
May 15, 2009
this game is made for young kids as well as older groups like adults and blood is not something KI wants to show the little ones

Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
but little kids see lots of blood in real life! they fall down a hill, get a cut, they bleed. They fall of their bike, they get a cut, they bleed. they fall out of a tree, they get in a fight, they fall over and scrape their head on a wall, they trip when running a race with their friends and they bleed. Blood and bleeding is natural, nothing we can do about it. Its not as if a few scratches on a character in a game will turn a kid into a murderer. Unless the kid is a vampire.
You get the point.

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
If you've noticed, no swords or other weapons actually make contact with the wizard. Take Colossus for example. He slashes the air once to create a row of icicles, then slashes them again to fling them. The Vampire never bites its target, only breathes in its soul(?). Helephant is the same as Colossus. Lastly, the Minotaur never actually "hits" the target with either swing on his axe. Just thought I'd say this.